Spotted:Whinin

Bigbird

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, thats who I'm talking about. Blue Cavi with that weird thing around the taillights and a cutout. If it wasn't him, my apologies to Matt. And whoever it was should still think before driving like that in adverse conditions.

Hi Whinin, I would like to say that I saw you on 315 southbound this morning at about 5:30am(ish). I was in the middle lane in my Black RSX-S with temp tags on it. When you came buzzing by at about 80mph in the 55mph zone...you know the one where the lanes are tighter right by the OSU hospital. Now did you forget that it had been snowing for the past couple hours and the roads were wet, and we were on raised roads, meaning there was potential for ice on said roads? Obviously you must have realized this and figured you would put yourself, and others in danger any way. Next time you decide to do this, please think again....because if I see you doing it I will personally run you into a concrete barrier :)(j/k, just don't drive dumb) thank you and have a fantastic day!

so you are one of those jackasses that drive 15 under when it snows. do yourself a favor and quit bitching about the people going faster and bitch to yourself till you speed up!!!!!!

so you are one of those jackasses that drive 15 under when it snows. do yourself a favor and quit bitching about the people going faster and bitch to yourself till you speed up!!!!!!

Agreed. I fucking hate those assholes going 45 in the left lane. WTF!? I love fucking with those people.

I hate people like that too but he never said he was doing 15 under the speed limit. Even then, the stretch of 315 he's talking about SHOULD be taken under the speed limit in adverse condition's. With the curve, speed, and cold/wet weather its a recipe for sliding off into the wall.

I hate people like that too but he never said he was doing 15 under the speed limit. Even then, the stretch of 315 he's talking about SHOULD be taken under the speed limit in adverse condition's. With the curve, speed, and cold/wet weather its a recipe for sliding off into the wall.

Agreed. I hate slow drivers but Im okay with it when the conditions are right. Just because some of us have 6200lbs trucks doesnt mean everyone else does.

And you must be one of those dumb rednecks that thinks the hospital curve is the best invention evar!

Taking that curve at too high a speed is dangerous at any situation, not just snowy weather.

I suggest you go back to driving school, and learn about adverse driving conditions.

Please turn in your drivers license immediately, Cancel your car insurance, sell all means of transportation that require you to drive yourself, and use the money to purchase a bus pass.

Thank you, have a great day! :)

And you must be one of those dumb rednecks that thinks the hospital curve is the best invention evar!

Taking that curve at too high a speed is dangerous at any situation, not just snowy weather.

I suggest you go back to driving school, and learn about adverse driving conditions.

Blah the hospital curve is weak sauce ;) Some of us have cars that can handle taking it at high rates of speed. I won't even discuss how fast I've had the bike through there.

Pat you ok you seem on the war path today.

Blah the hospital curve is weak sauce ;) Some of us have cars that can handle taking it at high rates of speed. I won't even discuss how fast I've had the bike through there.

Please turn in your drivers license immediately, Cancel your car insurance, sell all means of transportation that require you to drive yourself, and use the money to purchase a bus pass.

Thank you, have a great day! :)

I am just fine, but when others put people's lives at stake, like the idiots I encounter every day on 71 on the way to school that think weaving in and out of traffic makes them cool, it makes me wish that A)drivers tests were much harder, and involved things like a psychiatric evaluation and B) we could add more chlorine to the gene pool.

Once a BugBoy.....

Yes going 75 around the hospital curve is so bad. I'm sure you've never went fast. My point was some cars should do 55 and some are more capable of doing igher rates of speed. Did I say a damn thing about doing it in bad weather I don't fucking think so. Your telling me your audi could not safely take that turn in 75?

A bike at 90+ come on. Only time I've done these things is at 3am or so when I worked nights and had to run between the buildings. There was not a single car on 315 each time.

I'm sure when you come up to that turn you slow down to 55.

Its BugEye Boy now.

Yes going 75 around the hospital curve is so bad. I'm sure you've never went fast. My point was some cars should do 55 and some are more capable of doing igher rates of speed. Did I say a damn thing about doing it in bad weather I don't fucking think so. Your telling me your audi could not safely take that turn in 75?

A bike at 90+ come on. Only time I've done these things is at 3am or so when I worked nights and had to run between the buildings. There was not a single car on 315 each time.

I'm sure when you come up to that turn you slow down to 55.

Its BugEye Boy now.

You're forgetting the biggest variable here. The human element. Sure "x" car should be fine around "x" curve at "x" mph. All it takes is one overzealous idiot on his bike/wrx/vw bug to accidentally hit or slide into someone..

Nobody is perfect, and yes "everybody speeds" I'm just saying, don't point a huge idiot spotlight at yourself with posts like the above.

-peace

You're forgetting the biggest variable here. The human element. Sure "x" car should be fine around "x" curve at "x" mph. All it takes is one overzealous idiot on his bike/wrx/vw bug to accidentally hit or slide into someone..

Nobody is perfect, and yes "everybody speeds" I'm just saying, don't point a huge idiot spotlight at yourself with posts like the above.

-peace

Would you like to go out and autocross against me? You in the audi vs me in the wrx? I no the limits of my car and I drive below them. My point was still valid. The human eliment is the same at 25mph as 75mph.

You missed the part AGAIN were I said I was the only person on the road.

Its all good man. I am serious on the autocross a friendly competition? I'm on all seasons.

Thorne, that bridge ices up rather frequently, case in point is my wife went across it in 04 at 45mph and hit the concrete wall with her 03 WRX wagon. Totalled it. AWD does not matter on ICE.

Thorne, that bridge ices up rather frequently, case in point is my wife went across it in 04 at 45mph and hit the concrete wall with her 03 WRX wagon. Totalled it. AWD does not matter on ICE.

Jesus christ Why is it people assume my IQ is sub 100? I did this during the summer. I was talking in general. AWD also don't help braking. I was talking in general nothing to do with weather. In bad weather I'm careful.

Would you like to go out and autocross against me? You in the audi vs me in the wrx? I no the limits of my car and I drive below them. My point was still valid. The human eliment is the same at 25mph as 75mph.

You missed the part AGAIN were I said I was the only person on the road.

Its all good man. I am serious on the autocross a friendly competition? I'm on all seasons.

Are you kidding me?!?! Jones drives a boat compared to your WRX. Yes Audi's handle good for being a luxury car but put into an autocross against a smaller, lighter, AWD "sports" car (I use the term loosely) and its a total mismatch. Jones is right, a particular type of car put in a particular situation "SHOULD" be get expected results. But thats not always the case. Especially if weather is a concern.

Jesus christ Why is it people assume my IQ is sub 100? I did this during the summer. I was talking in general. AWD also don't help braking. I was talking in general nothing to do with weather. In bad weather I'm careful.

Hey man, you have some sand in your vagina there, you may want to take care of that.

Hey man, you have some sand in your vagina there, you may want to take care of that.

Shitty day at work :\ No joke.

hotcarl "Sports" car. My car is what it is, We can codrive same car. Straight line I've got plenty of power to hang with MOST "Sports" cars. Corners is a diffrent story for now.

My car's just a slow stock WRX.

O RLY? Sorry for having my cruise control set at 55 in a 55, fuck stick :) Thanks for playing!