Computer help. Bad power supply?

NWill

My PC stopped booting up awhile ago. It doesn't do anything when I hit the power button. No light, no noise, etc. The power supply has a blinking green light on the back of it when it is plugged in. Does this mean good? bad? I don't know a whole lot about computers but could this be a bad PSU or a bad switch possibly? Thanks..

P.S. It's a Bestec 250W PSU if that matters.

i was just at microcenter yesterday.. they are tards...

i asked if i could share an internet connection between to PCs using just a crossover cable between 2, having 2 ethernet cards in one and 1 in the other... they say no buy a router.. yeah well guess what i didnt have to buy a router.. and they connection is shared BASTARDS

i was just at microcenter yesterday.. they are tards...

i asked if i could share an internet connection between to PCs using just a crossover cable between 2, having 2 ethernet cards in one and 1 in the other... they say no buy a router.. yeah well guess what i didnt have to buy a router.. and they connection is shared BASTARDS

Duh! I never ask them questions except for, "Where is X located at?".

Most of the guys in the build your own department don't know jack.

I work in general sales (the big open space in the middle of the floor), right now I'm identifiable by my hair that needs cut badly and can answer questions if you have any.

=(

We have a 500W cooler master that i haven't had any problems with in friends computers for a good price... but i would look at antec and consider spending the difference, their rails are much better and consistent. You could also look at a PSU tester if you are really concerned on the money front.