Strip Clubs for 18+

Big A

work on your game so your not so desperate just to see pussy that you have to pay for it.

Not desperate at all I have had a girlfriend for the past 2 years. My friend is turning 18 and he wants to go. So were taking him for his birthday.

work on your game so your not so desperate just to see pussy that you have to pay for it.

+3

But if you insist I can name 3 major gentlemen's club's that will let 18+ in. Just be prepared, they will make you pay more to get in considering they arent making any money from you at the bar, and you will most likely have to wear an under age tshirt. Columbus Gold, Vanity and Sirens/whatever they're new name is.

Not desperate at all I have had a girlfriend for the past 2 years. My friend is turning 18 and he wants to go. So were taking him for his birthday.

WTF? If Rachel is going I'm pissed.

Although it is kinda shady on some nights with the girls

Private Dancer on Trabue is BYOB and will let you in if your 18

We went there when we went slum bar hopping. For 50$ in 1's your treated like a king :) Then again, its a slum bar so dont expect the hottest women in the world.

That place is a shit hole. Me and a buddy went one night a while back, just for the hell of it, knowing it would be bad.

There were 2 other guys there besides us, and around 7 broads working. I think 2 or 3 of them had just delivered a child shortly before getting on stage...STRETCH MARKS and looking pretty beat up.

A couple others looked like they were from the "he beats me because he loves me" club, and if it wasn't so dark, I'm sure I would have seen at least one partly healed bullet wound.

One of the dancers dared say to us "this is a really nice place." I was afraid to touch anything when I took a leak, and when the lights do come on, I guarantee the cockroaches scatter.

I know there are worse titty bars out there, but that doesn't mean you should go looking for them!

WTF? If Rachel is going I'm pissed.

No Rachel is not going. I told you to set it up and well go.

I drive by there while I'm working and it looks pretty shady, so I think I'll pass on that one.