Pictures in the shop

SilverAudiMike

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met you at one of the slomo dyno days when you dynoed ur car for like the first time on spray and idk what it was but i just didnt like ur attitude...maybe we came off on the wrong foot but I just havent liked what you or what you say since then. Maybe when race season starts again at a meet we can talk....

Oh and I have not one bit of a problem with Shanton, I like him.

I met you at one of the slomo dyno days when you dynoed ur car for like the first time on spray and idk what it was but i just didnt like ur attitude...maybe we came off on the wrong foot but I just havent liked what you or what you say since then. Maybe when race season starts again at a meet we can talk....

Oh and I have not one bit of a problem with Shanton, I like him.

I didn't really talk to anyone that day, if I did I would assume I was in a shitty mood. Having a tune that ran a ~9.0 AFR usually ruins someone's day.

I didn't really talk to anyone that day, if I did I would assume I was in a shitty mood. Having a tune that ran a ~9.0 AFR usually ruins someone's day.

I think that is what the problem was then...I remember something being wrong, I dont think the #'s were right for the mods.

Hal, Im guessing you dont have stock axels?and mike Im guessing you still may?(I dont know...) but if you do then I put money on hal....ive seen many a cobra's leave hard...go two feet and bye bye axel....

I swapped to an 8.8 solid rear. The cost of halfshafts for these cars is too much for me.

Unless you like the fact that an IRS is what makes the 99-04 Cobras different than any other mustang made. And are 1.6s bad with a clutch, IRS brace and axles? I dont think so.

I agree, the IRS is really cool to keep. Those guys that are cutting those times are still having problems though. Level 5 halfshafts have been known to break all too often. That being said, if I had the money to build the IRS, I may have kept it.

I cant race you from a 40 roll. Some crazy guy in a truck may pull up beside us at an off ramp (after stalking us for miles) and start screaming at the top of his lungs. Then his wife and children that are in his car will get scared and the people rolling with us might go to their trunks thinking its an escalated situation. :p