Tommy's Diner

Clifford Automotive

Located on W. Broad in the 900 block. Family owned restuarant. Friendly service. Reminds me of Nancys in Clintonville.

Took everyone to lunch there yesterday. We order a lot of food. Salads, drinks, appetizers, lunchs like steak/chicken sandwiches, gyros. And some of us had desserts.

I got out with 4 people and all that for 19.48 plus tip.

Good place to eat.

Located on W. Broad in the 900 block. Family owned restuarant. Friendly service. Reminds me of Nancys in Clintonville.

Took everyone to lunch there yesterday. We order a lot of food. Salads, drinks, appetizers, lunchs like steak/chicken sandwiches, gyros. And some of us had desserts.

I got out with 4 people and all that for 19.48 plus tip.

Good place to eat.

wow thats hard to feed 4 grown men at burgerking for less then 20 bucks, sounds like a deal to me.

wow thats hard to feed 4 grown men at burgerking for less then 20 bucks, sounds like a deal to me.

i'm going to call b.s.. i work at mt. carmel west hospital and we eat there all the time. the food/atmosphere is fantastic, and the owner is a great guy. the food is just a bit more expensive than $5 per person (unless you just get fries, or something like that). $30 for 4 people is more believable.

they must have given you a BIG break on the bill. i love tommy's just as much as the next guy, and their food is cheap, but not nearly that cheap. let me run through what your bill should have been (under the best circumstances)

burger/fries--$3.50

gyro/fries--$3.50

chicken sandwich/fries--$3.50

steak sandwich/fries--$4

salad--$1.50

4 drinks at $.075 each--$3.00

2 desserts at $1.50 each--$3.00

that's $22, and the prices i listed are about as cheap as you can possibly imagine.

i'm not trying to be too big of a dick, so i'll apologize in advance.

they must have given you a BIG break on the bill. i love tommy's just as much as the next guy, and their food is cheap, but not nearly that cheap. let me run through what your bill should have been (under the best circumstances)

burger/fries--$3.50

gyro/fries--$3.50

chicken sandwich/fries--$3.50

steak sandwich/fries--$4

salad--$1.50

4 drinks at $.075 each--$3.00

2 desserts at $1.50 each--$3.00

that's $22, and the prices i listed are about as cheap as you can possibly imagine.

i'm not trying to be too big of a dick, so i'll apologize in advance.

You just sound like an idiot. I eat cheap there all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
you guys are fighting over dumb shit. congrats!!!

Well, Ben is one of the people posting. :D

Roxor on the post. We've been talking about going to a dinner somewhere so we'll have to check this one out... Actually when I look at the address I think I've been there before on my brothers suggestion a long time ago.

Got Amy's text the other night, sorry I/we couldn't come out. Didn't get a chance to text back but I'm up in Minnesota for work and was up in Winnipeg for the weekend. Hopefully next time. :woowoo: