Tomb of Jesus -Discuss.

thorne

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1704299,00.html?cnn=yes

I was really curious what dr rick thought about this. One thing that I seein the article that makes sense is the jesus roise in a spirtual form not a flesh . The problem I see with this is the hardcore manline christians will not accept this.

Dr Rick Your take?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Their task was complicated by the fact that since the tomb was opened in 1980, the bones of the various ossuaries had gone missing through a mishap of Israeli bureaucracy. Also gone were diagrams made by excavators that showed where each stone sarcophagus lay inside the tomb, and what the family relationships might have been, say, between Jesus and Mary Magdelene, who some speculate may have been his wife. "

Mishap? Rrrrrriiight

I call BS....

Was there someone buried the named Jesus, maybe. What put a capper on it for me is when it said "Jesus Son of Joseph". Jesus was not Joseph's son.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure........

Mary just kept to her story ;)

Gangbang gone wrong right there....

KillJoy

I think it's funny how Christians are supposed to be humble and have no want for material items, yet they believe in pearly gates and gold streets, etc. And that's supposed to be anymore or less believable than 72 virgins? :confused:

And if there are golden streets (and let's not even get into the never ending hymnal singing), I hope He has homeowner's insurance. Do you know how easy it's going to be to slip on gold streets? It's a very soft metal, too.

Hmm, golden streets, pearly gates... That is some overstated taste. He's got to be Latino or Arabian. :p