Very interesting read

Casper

One case, versus THOUSANDS of THOUSANDS of extremists.

Search google for white supremesist anti-government sects/religions. Im sure there are far more examples out there somewhere. And plenty of stand-off's that may/may not have ended like the one in Waco, Texas.

In no way, shape or form am I saying this is right. Im simply saying there are extreme's on both ends of the spectrum. I've known good people, upstanding citizen's that made it through all sorts of adversion to come here and make a better life for themselves and their families. They happen to be Muslim. You cant type cast a whole religion.

Actually, for the most part it is. Unfortunately, like every religion, you have the extreme radicals who fuck it up for everyone. Look at Christianity.... more lives were lost during the crusades than any other war.

Whoa nelly.....

Lets make sure we get this straight. Catholicism and Christianity are not mutually exclusive.

Uhm, again I bring up the crusades.

Already addressed that

Actually, no it isn't. Violence and killing is never okay in God's eyes, for any reason.

The old testiment is filled with examples of defending your self, your home and your country.

No. They just molest little boys, and hide the truth about Jesus Christ (ie the Dead Sea scrolls that pretty much denounce the Catholic religion and every other organized religion).

The Dead sea scrolls have not been proven in date or origin. They were written in classical Hebrew therefore most likely newer than the canonized text. I would not give them too much weight.