Vista

Sturg1647545502

I am not the biggest fan of vista on my new PC it seems like all the cool graphics BS takes too many resources.

Dunno if anyone on here connects there Xbox to their PC to play MP3s but all xbox articles I've seen tell you to connect with media center or media player. For me both did NOT work (with vista as the OS) they worked when I had XP!

I have found that using Winamp allows me to connect to my xbox 360. Also I use winamp to manage my ipod. *>iTunes.

if you have vista, the number 1 must have program is Windows XP.

I used to say that too... then I realized that some day I will have to go to it....

it's really not that bad.. just gotta turn off all the gay mac type shit.

hhmmm, will have to try.. I had always used nero or another (cant remember) and it was 50/50 that the 360 game would work. Every game with 120% has worked like a charm, but I will look into yours.

Are you able to play 360 backups without modding the xbox?

if you have vista, the number 1 must have program is Windows XP.

Funny, one of my PC's has a XP partition, and I haven't booted to it since installing Vista. My other PC's all run Vista straight...I don't miss XP at all.

But hey, it's okay being ignorant and all. Maybe you can report a post about reefers as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe limewire fixed whatever was wrong? If you google it you will see many has had problems. Meh?

Could be, my version of limewire is about a year old.

Nero was mentioned in this thread, and I can not, for any amount of trying, get Nero to work with my laptop. Any version I try will not work, even the latest. :(