Spoiler: Cloverfield

Dr. Apex

Ok, just finished watching it and I've re-watched the Coney Island scene about 5 times and still can't see where the monster is on the screen.

It was ok, but I think the link I watched (see above) isn't good enough to get the full picture here. Guess I'll be going to the theater.

Did you at least see his name tag?

turned out that most artist renditions of the monster were totally wrong.

SPOILER! DO NOT CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SEE THE CLOVERFIELD MONSTER.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/introducing-the-real-cloverfield-monster/

there it is, in all its "glory"

turned out that most artist renditions of the monster were totally wrong.

SPOILER! DO NOT CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SEE THE CLOVERFIELD MONSTER.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/introducing-the-real-cloverfield-monster/

there it is, in all its "glory"

How can someone miss that? lolz

I really didnt think it was all that bad but then again I knew what to expect too. I knew they weren't going to give us any produced scene's on a sound stage and it was all gonna be shaky first person shot's throught the whole move. (godzilla meets blair witch = Cloverfield) What I would've liked was some sort of closure shot at the end. You know some D.O.D. conference room in Washington with a bunch of generals and scientist's and shit sitting around talking about it. At least it would've opened the door for a sequel, which Im almost positive there will be.

EDIT: one last thing I actually did like about the movie. They did give you a few good shots of the monster and what it looked like. It wasn't like it was a mystery the whole movie.

Saw tonight and thought it was awesome. Great movie, great thing was just watching and being interested in what was going on. Funny too just becuase Hudd and all that.

Very interesting and sweet movie all around. Suspensefull and all that.

Liked it better than I am Legend and that movie was BAMF

how often do you use drugs?

"Theories also suggest there is more than one larger monster due to what appears to be size changes, however, the director, Matt Reeves, said that the monster only appears smaller due to how it was filmed."

That wasn't a tentacle, it was a tail.

Anyone else think that there were multiple "main" monsters. There was one HUGE one, one with the giant tenticle that took out the bridge, and the slightly smaller one that killed Hudd at the end. Or am I just making things up?

I think it was its Tail that took out the bridge. It was a very odd shape, its front elbow's were up above its head like a spider would walk. Eh either way, hudd got ate. Too bad that hot bish had to blow up though.