FS: Smith & Wesson Sigma 9ve

evan9381

Smith and Wesson Sigma 9ve, 9mm, 3 extended round magazines 16+1, still have the box it came in, all the papers from when i bought the gun, the test fire round from S&W, as well as a wire lock to go through the chamber and down the clip.

I bought it August 21st, and since then ive put less than 300 rounds through it. i bought it as a beginner gun to learn with, got the jist of it, and upgraded to an M&P.

paid 299+tax in august, looking for 235$ firm

only conditions i have are you must be 21 to purchase, and i will ask you to sign a statement stating i have sold the firearm to you, so i can have it for my records/protection

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/DSC02237.jpg?t=1200790303

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/DSC02239.jpg?t=1200790303

probably, but im sure they will charge a fee

being that guns are not registered in ohio, the only thing the stores do is a background check. if i have something saying i sold X gun to X person on X date, and both parties sign it, i will have it for my record should anything come up

Good deal on slightly used gun. I have one myself, and I have put close to 3K rounds through it. It is a good beginner 9mm for a good price. Good luck with the sale.

Going through a dealer or a FFL, they will charge you $25-$35 to do the check. In Ohio it is legal to do a privite sale of a fire arm as long as they are of age to buy it, 18 for long guns, 21 for hand guns. Running it through the FFL only gets you the back ground check on the buyer. They do no change who the gun is federally registered to. Just about every private gun seller will ask you sign something like this to cover there butts if the gun is used in a crime and linked back to the you. Oh and Evan, get a copy of there drivers license as well.

probably, but im sure they will charge a fee

being that guns are not registered in ohio, the only thing the stores do is a background check. if i have something saying i sold X gun to X person on X date, and both parties sign it, i will have it for my record should anything come up

and since they arent registered in ohio there is no way to track it back.

i may be interested. i will watch the thread.

gun has been sold

vances does have a good deal, but youre going to go in an pay their 299+ tax sale price and get 2 mags and get a rebate form that will take S&W 6-8 weeks to send you your money back, as well as the extra 2 clips. the box i just sent off w/ justin has a price tag of 379.99 on it

i just sent my rebate in today for the M&P :)

gun has been sold

vances does have a good deal, but youre going to go in an pay their 299+ tax sale price and get 2 mags and get a rebate form that will take S&W 6-8 weeks to send you your money back, as well as the extra 2 clips. the box i just sent off w/ justin has a price tag of 379.99 on it

i just sent my rebate in today for the M&P :)

The ad just says $249 with 4 mags, no rebate.

The ad just says $249 with 4 mags, no rebate.

then you didnt go in :) . i just picked up the M&P from vances friday. i was tellin the kid working there i wish i woulda waited a few months to save the extra 50$, and he told me it was a 50$ mail in rebate and the gun only came w/ 2 clips. smith will send you 2 more

still not a bad deal if you dont mind waiting a few extra weeks for the money/extra clips

here you go though

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CustomContentDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=11101&content=47802&sectionId=10002

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/1.jpg?t=1200892135