Gahanna home owners

Sam1647545489

Reynoldsburg ranges from $119 (slab type houses) to 160's two - three story houses with garages. There are a few nice houses for sale in our neighborhood for about $149.

We have been looking at houses the past few months in the semi boonies Pataskla (sp)and Mechanicsburg (really nice houses for pretty cheap 110-150) Mechanicsburg just built a new school k-12 that is huge. It's a really cute town that is about 15-20 minutes west of Columbus.

my parents just sold their house last year. it was 5 br, 2.5 bath, partially finished basement (had to tear carpet up due to sump pump overflowing), 3 car garage, office, upstairs laundry, i think about 2800 sq ft, and i believe a 1/3 acre lot. i think it finally went for about ~237k

IIRC, i dont think the taxes were more than 4-5k/yr

you can go to http://www.franklincountyauditor.com and do a property search there, and it will tell you the annual taxes for any property. you can search by owner name, address, or parcel # if you know it

Depends on where you want to live.

Where I live? Royal Manor. Gahanna Ghetto. a LOT of rentals. You don't want to live here. My house got appraised for like $130k last year. They go from 100-140 in my neighborhood. I pay about $2300 or so a year in taxes?

Further down on Stygler you can get a decent 4 bedroom house with a two car garage for just under 200k.

first you post about moving south, now you want to move across town. not sure what you want do you? I would think 130-150 would be about avg.

I know I am definetly getting out of this house I am in now this yr, whether it be to go south or just across town. I am just looking to see what kinda of stuff is out there on that side of town. I am goin to South Carolina in july to see what they have there, if there is nothing there then I am moving to the east side.

I know I am definetly getting out of this house I am in now this yr, whether it be to go south or just across town. I am just looking to see what kinda of stuff is out there on that side of town. I am goin to South Carolina in july to see what they have there, if there is nothing there then I am moving to the east side.

cool.....I am trying to get the wife to move to miami. I am disliking the cold weather more and more every year.

my parents just sold their house last year. it was 5 br, 2.5 bath, partially finished basement (had to tear carpet up due to sump pump overflowing), 3 car garage, office, upstairs laundry, i think about 2800 sq ft, and i believe a 1/3 acre lot. i think it finally went for about ~237k

IIRC, i dont think the taxes were more than 4-5k/yr

you can go to http://www.franklincountyauditor.com and do a property search there, and it will tell you the annual taxes for any property. you can search by owner name, address, or parcel # if you know it

Wow, that's crazy. $240k in the suburbs of Detroit is where you can just start to get into a decent house. Everything under 200k is shit up here. :(

4402 sqft 5 bathroom 4 bedrooms $650 including basement around 6000sqft

yeah...ok jacob. who owns this house? :bs:

anyways..gahanna is a a nice area. i grew up there (royal manor) and am actually thinking of buying a house and moving back. but i am actually starting to like living up north alot more. the real estate up here is cheaper, but the taxes are higher. :mad:

You should consider Blacklick. It's Gahanna schools, but the lot sizes tend to be a little bigger, depending on what development your in.

Blacklick Address and Gahanna School homes range from 180k - 3mil. It's a little more expensive on average then say a Gahanna, but I think it's worth it.

Blacklick Address non Gahanna School homes range from, I think... 120-180k

The main downside to living in some parts of Blacklick is having to travel through Gahanna. Cops their suck ass....

I have a house for sale in Blacklick if you would be interested. It's off Waggoner rd. so its close to Gahanna and Reynoldsburg. 3 bedrooms 2.5 bath. I can also do a lease to own if interested. Pm me if you want more info. It has fresh paint and is getting new carpet in within the next week.

good choice on the eastside