Anybody heard a F1 Procharged car?

LPFSTheFett

You can hear my D-1SC on my 98 (F-1 is a tad louder, but mine sounds like a Boeing getting ready for take-off. It's on You Tube 9search Amys burnout 9there are 3) You can hear the blower very well!!!)

Also, have fun not hitting boost until like 5k rpm..

And, yeah getting pretty ready for autocross! Hopefully do a little better this year lol.

Jason

You can only get faster, make sure to sign up for the Evo School as soon as it's available, you will learn a ton from it. I'll post up as soon as the registration is open for it.

Supercharger on your car will be badass!! If it's too loud just hit that button to open the exhaust flaps and you won't hear it anymore!! :D

I definitely think it comes down to the price you're willing to pay for the addition of such a bad ass power adder. The whine to me is a bit overkill, and I think it kinda kills the vette's traditional sound. . . but hey, whatever floats your boat. . . or...blows your vette.

Welp, after much debate I'm getting the APS Twin Turbo kit. If I went supercharger, I'd need the F1 to get the power that I'm going for, and Vortech units just don't cut it for me. Them and Paxton are one in the same and my Paxton unit on my Viper is a joke.

I'm not worried about the high compression as I'm yanking the motor and replacing all the internals with forged pieces and going with a 9.5:1 compression ratio.

My goal here is right at 800rwhp, but a very safe 800rwhp. Basic build is forged 427ci LS7, Water/Meth Injection, APS TT pushing out about 10lbs-12lbs. Obviously I will be able to push the car well past 1krwhp, but there is really no point. I think/hope 800rwhp will be the magic number for Traction and speed. I have no intentions on running around town in a Full out slick, so my rwhp will be dependant on what a 345/18" Drag radial will hold.

Thanks for all the comments on the blower. The cars sounded awesome, just not for me..... Or my neighbors lol.

Going to IPS tomorrow to finalize everything!!! Hopefully we'll have everything wrapped up 6-8 weeks. Get the car broke in and tuned and take her to the CR NTRW Track rental!!

Jason

Jason I want to be like you when I grow up!

Seriously you had a in the makings bad ass formula then a corvette then the Viper and now a C6Z and it's not fast enough so you have to get a TT kit.......It must suck being you. :p

Just kidding man its awesome you're doing well.

If you change your mind I know of a local Z06 with a F1R that would probably let you check it out. I don't think it's to loud at all. With exhaust and a fuel system that can support it, you really don't hear it that much anyway...

Gatzer still got his?