Good Idea for fast food chains...

HotCarl

No they should start building "healthy fast" chains. Like all vegetarian selections only.

HA I wish, they would go under in a matter of weeks. Just because your vegetarian doesnt neccessarily mean your healthy either.

if you are worried about calories don't eat fast food, that is dumb for new york to do, but it is new york so whatever. Just seems like fast food places are getting picked on

I see your point but 48% of NYC residents are obese. At least their taking steps to stop it. What has Cbus done since we're considered the 7th fattest city in the nation? I hear it all the time at work form the 'weight watcher klan'. They compare their points and say things like "oh I had the fried chicken sandwich instead of the cheese whopper today for lunch" like its any better. Of course its the consumer's fault but the government cant come down on the consumer so they pick on the next best thing.

HA I wish, they would go under in a matter of weeks. Just because your vegetarian doesnt neccessarily mean your healthy either.

I just want a fresh salad that is over 1 lb for less then $5 through a drive-thru. Is that too much to ask for?

i dont eat many vegetables but i do try to eat subway atleast twice a week for lunch...if they would make healthy foods like subs with just meat and cheese, salads, and other low calorie foods cheaper then we wouldnt have these problems...you can get 6 double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds for the price of one 12 inch ham sub...