Earned income tax credit :mad:

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

total fucking bullshit if you ask me. how do you earn it if you really didnt work?

example. they have 3 kids, barely worked. live on welfare and wick. didnt even make 22k last year(together). but they are getting $9,000.00 fucking dollars back on there taxs :mad: . NO wonder the economy is in the shitter. lets reward people for not fucking working. what the fuck is wrong with this picture? :confused:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a guy at work holds a job for about 3 months of the year then lives off welfare the rest of the time, only works long enough to get child support off his back, then he claims the other 3 kids he has that live with him and he gets a little over 9k every year......i work year around and only got 800 bucks back this year.....

I was jobless for about 7 months last year which "could" qualify me for the Earned Income Tax Credit. However, in January of 2007, I sold a chunk of land that I had inherited in December of 2006. Do you think that will disqualify me from the E.I.T.C?

I know I will find out for sure when I go to have my taxes done, but was just curious if anyone would know right off hand.

at 22k a year, even claiming 0. you dont pay in 9k in taxs.

very true i only made 24k and claiming zero i paid in a little over 3....but claiming kids this year my stepmom got 3400 for each of her kids...she makes about 30 k a year and with the eic from her 2 kids she gets back around 8k usually

i clamed 0 and paid 11k in taxes. we'll see what kinda shaft i get this year.

If you had your self a good tax man, you would know that the side work you do IS WORTH claiming. As long as you keep records you can write off SHIT loads of stuff.

Take me, I'm an electrician and claim everything i do on the side and my wife claims her babysitting money and we get back almost everything. But you have to keep records of stuff. as long as you don't have to pay others and its just you, you dont need a tax number.

My brother married (wife won't work) with 2 kids gets at least 4K back every year. He works at a job making maybe 18K per year max.

Her and the kids also get free medical care paid by our tax dollars and since they are white trash they use it constantly for everything.

I see this as a problem. No one no matter what should get back more money then they have paid in. That to me is an attempt at wealth redistribution on the part of the government.

Evan

If you had your self a good tax man, you would know that the side work you do IS WORTH claiming. As long as you keep records you can write off SHIT loads of stuff.

Take me, I'm an electrician and claim everything i do on the side and my wife claims her babysitting money and we get back almost everything. But you have to keep records of stuff. as long as you don't have to pay others and its just you, you dont need a tax number.

i don't do side work for the most part. i think i did less than $1k worth of side work in 2007 because i don't like doing it. just a few transmissions to pay for car parts.

Guest Removed
So im sure there is more to the story that we are not getting. Are they married? Is the chick single with kids?

There is a lot missing to explain why.

cant explian most of the details but they are married, have 3 kids, they both hardly work.(cant keep jobs) collect welfare and wick (together they only made 22,056 total income with the jobs they have had) and are both worthless. and they are getting back 9 grand.

and of course im going to have to pay claiming kyle, tools, and other odds and ends.

I see this as a problem. No one no matter what should get back more money then they have paid in. That to me is an attempt at wealth redistribution on the part of the government.

Evan

last year i clamed 1 and paid in about 8k IIRC and only got back $1200 after it was all said and done. why should i work hard and only get back part of my taxes when so many people don't work and get more than they put in. i should look into getting a job as a bum.

Guest Removed
last year i clamed 1 and paid in about 8k IIRC and only got back $1200 after it was all said and done. why should i work hard and only get back part of my taxes when so many people don't work and get more than they put in. i should look into getting a job as a bum.

stand off the freeway in dublin, collect change. then when your done for the day get into your lexus and go home.(have seen this with my own eye's ) true story!