Earned income tax credit :mad:

Guest Removed

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus christ....

As I understand it, Earned income tax credit does exactly that... gives them a tax credit... pretty much like filing head of house.... do you think you shouldn't get a tax credit for that as well? (Paula is not able to file head of house and file for earned income tax credit)

The head of household is a deduction. A deduction is vastly different than a credit.

I'm in a higher tax bracket as well and I have to pay taxes for things that I don't agree with.... but I have said it before and I'll say it again, HELPING SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO HELP THEMSELVES IS OK, GIVING SOMEONE MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE LAZY AND DON'T WANT TO WERK IS BAD.

Are you guys sure that you aren't confusing earned income tax credit with Welfare or some other form of lazy people getting money?

What about Workers Comp? you against that as well?

EIC is purely a redistribution of wealth. W/C is an insurance policy that employers must buy for the workers. You are talking about apple and oranges

It is called make better decisions in life, and don't expect me to pay for your mistakes. This is nothing more than a redistribution of wealth. Communism!

Well I have to go a head and call you and ignorant. Make better decisions in life? Youve got to be fucking kidding me? Your right. When she got married and had a loving husband to take care of her and kids for the rest of her life. Unfortunatally for her, he was killed in a car accident. She made the wrong decision right?

So to better her life now she goes to school so she can have a job that pays well. Or she could just be living off welfare to supports her and the kids. But she chose not to do that. So I guess she needs to make better decisions.

If employees paid taxes directly instead of deducted automatically. Our nation would be forced to change. The government pulls it out a little at a time so you don't notice it as much. Then they make you feel better by giving you a little back at the end. Look at total tax paid not the refund.

Well I have to go a head and call you and ignorant idiot. Make better decisions in life? Youve got to be fucking kidding me? Your right. When she got married and had a loving husband to take care of her and kids for the rest of her life. Unfortunatally for her, he was killed in a car accident. I guess she made the wrong decision.
Life insurance! Should have bought it. I have 1.5 million. If I die my kids and wife will be fine.

Sorry to hear about hear loss, but it does not make it my problem. In other words, why should I have to payer her now?

Well I have to go a head and call you and ignorant. Make better decisions in life? Youve got to be fucking kidding me? Your right. When she got married and had a loving husband to take care of her and kids for the rest of her life. Unfortunatally for her, he was killed in a car accident. She made the wrong decision right?

So to better her life now she goes to school so she can have a job that pays well. Or she could just be living off welfare to supports her and the kids. But she chose not to do that. So I guess she needs to make better decisions.

or the guy starts beating her and then leaves her with nothing.

or what about the people who work 30 years at a jewb, then they close the plant.... then what?

there has to be things out there to help people... there just needs to be better control on who gets it and make sure that it's people who truely deserve and need it.

or the guy starts beating her and then leaves her with nothing.

or what about the people who work 30 years at a jewb, then they close the plant.... then what?

there has to be things out there to help people... there just needs to be better control on who gets it and make sure that it's people who truely deserve and need it.

100 years ago we had very few safety nets in the US and we were better off then as a nation. We are edging towards communism daily!

I was avoiding saying this, but I'm just gonna say it...

doesn't bible skewl teach you to help your brothers and sisters?

Me to help them... not the Government. Redistribution of wealth is not biblical. Seriously... find another angle of attack.

try working full time, going to school part time and raising to kids.i think working to support the 2 kids would be more important then going to school full time. but go to school then have kids.

well she could go to school to supports kids and get a job faster to take care of them or she could work and take longer in school so then they are half grown up by the time she gets a good job. she doesnt not work. she just works little. because a masters degree kind of takes up some time. im sure you understand this. currently she is a licenced massage therapist (not a message technician) and make 60 an hour when she works. So the 10-15 hours she works a week she bring in 900 from it. Im sure there are people on here that dont make that in a 40hr week.

Life insurance! Should have bought it. I have 1.5 million. If I die my kids and wife will be fine.

Sorry to hear about hear loss, but it does not make it my problem. In other words, why should I have to payer her now?

Thats funny they had it. Its was 2.5 mil and the lawsuit was another.

You pay for her to go to school. And since shes a single mother the state pays for their heath care. Because thats what your taxes go for. Are you really that ignorant?

Thats funny they had it. Its was 2.5 mil and the lawsuit was another.

You pay for her to go to school. And since shes a single mother the state pays for their heath care. Because thats what your taxes go for. Are you really that ignorant?

If she had 2.5 mil coming. I fail to see why we should have to pay her anything.

Me to help them... not the Government. Redistribution of wealth is not biblical. Seriously... find another angle of attack.

dude, I'm not attacking you... I'm just completely baffeled at how greedy and ignorant you are appearing to be.

dude, I'm not attacking you... I'm just completely baffeled at how greedy and ignorant you are appearing to be.

I am neither of those.

I tend to think hand outs are bad in the long run. We do more harm to people by giving them hand outs, than you could imagine. Policies such as these keep groups of people oppressed. They become dependent on the Government and then they fail to contribute to our society. Politicians use programs like this to gain groups of support. I will give you an example. Look at the housing projects, people continue for generations to fail in life and depend on the government and then vote for the Dems because they support policies like this.

Guest Removed
Reminds me, I'm going to take my 20% Disability from the VA :D Money in the bank!

*Thank you tax payers*

in your case your welcome. take another bullet for me while your at it ;)

but theres to sides here. help those that need it. and then theres the ones out there abusing it.of course the ones im talking about didnt bring up the fact they collect welware and wick.(would have had to pay back into it) and those that file workers comp-75% of which are ripping that system off keeping the ones that really need it from getting it.

If she had 2.5 mil coming. I fail to see why we should have to pay her anything.

Its simple since you dont understand. The money went into a trust for the kids. She doesnt see it. It payed for private schooling and whatever else the children need. For her, the state pays for her to go to school. Whats so difficult to understand about that?

Its simple since you dont understand. The money went into a trust for the kids. She doesnt see it. It payed for private schooling and whatever else the children need. For her, the state pays for her to go to school. Whats so difficult to understand about that?

Because you did not say that! ;)

BTW... sounds like the she should have money for a baby sitter. Student loans work well too.

i worked my ass off all year...and am claiming my son, head of household and various others things. my return should be somewhere around $5000. like said...i think i earned some of that money back though.

but i do understand what your saying about others not deserving it....working just a few months out of the year at Mcdonalds or something. then quit, and get more back on your return than you made all year? that is BULLSHIT!!!

Guest jmw_LS2

SURE, there are people that abuse the system, SURE , you may not agree with the tax credit, but you are making it seem like all the people receiving this are criminals. It's judgemental people like you that let one bad apple spoil the whole basket. If you don't like this idea, or any like it, then take your jolly ass out and vote accordingly.

Imagine yourself, or someone you love, being in a bad position and no matter how hard you fight or try...you can't seem to get outta the hole. Would you want a boost, or some help? Thought so...

Also, keep in mind that Karma is a bitch.

SURE, there are people that abuse the system, SURE , you may not agree with the tax credit, but you are making it seem like all the people receiving this are criminals. It's judgemental people like you that let one bad apple spoil the whole basket. If you don't like this idea, or any like it, then take your jolly ass out and vote accordingly.

Imagine yourself, or someone you love, being in a bad position and no matter how hard you fight or try...you can't seem to get outta the hole. Would you want a boost, or some help? Thought so...

Also, keep in mind that Karma is a bitch.

When you grow up and start making some good money and you see it go to every Tom, Dick and Harry that has a sad story you will think differently.

Guest jmw_LS2
When you grow up and start making some good money and you see it go to every Tom, Dick and Harry that has a sad story you will think differently.

Grow up? Start making good money? Do you know anything about me or my finances? I didn't think so. Just keep going with that judgemental attitude, it's gettin ya REAL far.