The buildup of my car *video*

Guest Badazgt

Guest Badazgt

Heres the buildup video i through together of my car... its kinda cheesy it was my first one id ever made...

one more thing... the taillights have been replaced with the stock horizontal ones with VHT nightshaded

let me know what you think

thanks

-colby

Guest Removed
read the msd instructions. "dont not mount close to engine heat" not so bad with the 6al box's. but i know for a fact it will kill a digital 6 in a heart beat. good numbers. have fun!

Guest Badazgt

hahah

yea my girlfriend gives me a hard time about the shirtless thing too...

took awhile to build the motor given it was my first one soo im alittle to protective of it... dont really dog it too much yet.. prolly only 150 miles on it now

Guest Badazgt

^ i doubt making a 500rwhp is ricing out a mustang but i understand where ur coming from

***** the taillights are already changed back to the stock horizontal's with VHT nightshade****

^ i doubt making a 500rwhp is ricing out a mustang but i understand where ur coming from

***** the taillights are already changed back to the stock horizontal's with VHT nightshade****

Oh no, everything else was pure american muscle. . . just not those tails. . lets see some updated pics. . . great job though, sounds real mean.