Lease release?

V8 Beast

i used to do collections for auto deficiency, but its been 6-7 months, and its starting to slip my mind

i dont *think* you can have someone take over the lease. i think that youll have to go back and theyll have to do a whole new lease, but you may be able to get it so its only the amount of the lease you had left.

plus, i didnt know people still leased cars. lol. seems like a waste of $$

LOL, its not a waste of money with the way I go through cars. Plus I get a helluva discount. Right when they start to break/lose value I just take them back ;)

I work with car leases and loans every day. It's called a lease assumption. Usually it's a somewhat lengthy process and the new lessee would have to be credit approved and usually theres a processing/assumption fee involved as well. Leasetrader.com or swapalease.com are good sites to post a vehicle. It definitely happens though all the time. You'll need to speak with the company that provides the financing for your lease. Furthermore you should be able to find the early payoff amount and if you sell the vehicle for that amount you could just cut them a check and they'd send you a title and you can do with it whatever you wish.

I work with car leases and loans every day. It's called a lease assumption. Usually it's a somewhat lengthy process and the new lessee would have to be credit approved and usually theres a processing/assumption fee involved as well. Leasetrader.com or swapalease.com are good sites to post a vehicle.

Perfect!!! I saw swapalease and was a little hesitant. If you say its good I'll check it out.

Will do, $200 a month on gas is getting old. I need a daily that gets more than 15 miles to the gallon.

LOL, my daily gets near 30mpg and my gas bill is always that much, if not more...What do you do, Circle the block daily or something and that's it?