clear ocean water????

yellowsnake

wanting to take the family on vacation in about a month or so. just me, wife and 3 year old. where is a nice family resort type, clear ocean water place?? i'm lookin on expedia but thought i'd see if anyone has been any place like the bahama cancun area that is NICE and family type.

i'm sure ur mom has takin u somewhere other then the ohio river. any ideas?

I avoid famiry vacations like the plague.

But I have been to the Bahamas when I was a kid. Nice water, ok neighborhoods. Atlantis was cool, but other than that, I remember it being run down.

Also went to Hawaii (Maui) for her wedding a few years ago. That was pretty cool. Scenery was verrrrrrry nice there. Weather was awesome.

Breezes, pretty much anywhere. Do you have passports?

Actually I love the Embassy Suites in Deerfield Beach FL. It is between Miami and Lauderdale. The rooms are awesome, the beach is pretty nice and the pool rocks. Plus complimentary breakfast and drinks at night. For my money, the family never had it so good. Plus you are striking distance to Nasa and Disney.

went to tulum which is south of cancun a few years ago. it was great and really reccomend it to anyone. we stayed at a place called bahia principe.

+1 that place was nice.

Also, look into Peter's Island... from what I've read, you won't be disappointed.

wanting to take the family on vacation in about a month or so. just me, wife and 3 year old. where is a nice family resort type, clear ocean water place?? i'm lookin on expedia but thought i'd see if anyone has been any place like the bahama cancun area that is NICE and family type.

Grand Cayman would get my vote, the most beautiful water anywhere last time io I went diving there the underwater visibility was almost 200 feet. It's a little less commercial than most destinations, but still plenty of stuff to do, it's also probably the safest place to go in that part of the world as well.

Fantastic white sand beaches, warm water and friendly people.

Stayed here when we were in Cancun. http://www.fagcoralbeach.com/ Water was beautiful,beach was beautiful,food was awesome and the riff raff is not allowed in to bother you.We also took the kids on a Disney Cruise in the Bahamas with a stop a Disneys Private Island.That was my first cruise and I will do another one with the kids in a couple of years.