Disgusting 10tv video about the crash

SLOWLX

The guy from 10 T.v. just called me and wanted to know if you guys wanted to talk about george and his situation and how they are portraying him. I put in a complaint about there station and they want to interview someone. Does anybody wanna put an attempt to clear this? I know you have a 50/50 chance! I have his name and number if anybody is interested!

I didn't read the rest of the thread, but, I would be more than happy to talk to them. PM me the number if it hasn't already been taken care of.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give credit where credit is due: Cops see allot of wrecks, and it is quite possible to tell when speed was excessive. How far one slides once traction is lost is the first indicator, the amount of damage don't to the GTO brick is the other.

Everyone is saying that he wasn't racing, no one is saying that he wasn't driving fast.

With serious and/or fatal accidents they close the road down and measure everything, then reconstruct the accident. It's possible to estimate the vehicles speed pretty well based off the skid marks. It's not some guy eye-balling it, it's science and math. They know approx. how fast he was going.

The only thing that CR officially has to say to anyone is "No Comment" - and no one speaks for CR but Anthony and I. Anthony has already spoken with the reporter.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't say a word to them. It will be twisted. The sooner we let it go, the sooner it'll blow over and George can rest in peace.

I should say I was in no way suggesting I be a rep of CR, or speak about anything relating to CR.

You may be right to say nothing though. Unfortunate as it is, they will probably twist whatever anyone says for their own benefit.

If the police are such solid investigators why don't they determine the use of nitrous by seeing if the fucking bottle was turned on? Shit heads. Not to be heartless but I don't think there would have been any time to just turn it off in the given situation.