Craigslist and the accident

clk1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're talking on a cell phone and have an accident it's usually a minor to medium fender bender that's rarely fatal.

I Agree street racing is bad but.. The cell phone while driving is out of control. My work causes me to drive hundreds of miles a day, I cant count how many times Me and my partner have been cut off and by luck and skill of my driver havent hit/crushed the shitbag who was gabbing on the phone and not paying attention on what they were doing.

if i get behind a slow moving vehicle that is in the left lane, and they don't get over/don't recognize i'm behind them, 95% of the time its someone on a cell phone--are they causing accidents?? no, not at that moment, but it means they're not aware of their surroundings which could lead to an accident. i have no doubt that cell phones have caused fatal crashes, and plenty of them

studies show that talking on a cell phone, you are just as impaired as a drunk driver.

can we please make this illegal now?

I Agree street racing is bad but.. The cell phone while driving is out of control. My work causes me to drive hundreds of miles a day, I cant count how many times Me and my partner have been cut off and by luck and skill of my driver havent hit/crushed the shitbag who was gabbing on the phone and not paying attention on what they were doing.

Flagged. It's either "saturn" or "_baron" because they're little bitches that make shit up because we won't let them over here.

Its more than likely Saturn, I think he wrote it somewhere else as well. Somebody call him and let him know Karma is looking for him.

Or I got balls enough to say whats on my mind.

I've never been one to hold back, Shit i post just about anything on CR sometimes to much ehhehe. You telling me someone claiming to be there when they were not and adding things they have no proof of is right?

If you know who the person is would you call them out. If I would have talked trash about you when you got in your wreck and said you were smoking pot and the bikes on for races because its a sport bike and so on would you like that?

Would you want someone to tell me I'm a bitch?

^ typical craigslist RNR mentality IMO

OMG that person is so wrong, I will post and tell them whats up and show them how wrong they are :rolleyes:

definitely not me

I wasn't there and don't know George very well - although I'll admit that he was never terribly nice nor friendly nor reasonable in my dealings with him

I don't care that much, although I do feel that it's a crappy situation for all involved. And please don't call me a little bitch

If you want to talk to me, do so directly