9 week old ferret w/cage and more>>

330racing

Only had him for one week. My son is scared of him and my wife just doesn't like him. Has first distemper shots, descented, altered. Comes with 1 week old Prevue 4 level cage, sleeping "tent", some toys, food, litter, litterbox...etc. Over $450 invested. Would like to get $200 to a good home only please.

Email me at dsmterror@yahoo.com

"Descenting is a surgical procedure to remove the anal sacs, which are musk-producing glands on either side of the anal opening." :)

How much would it cost to have said procedure performed on a 200lb coworker? ;)

Unnecessary bump.

being descented helps, but they still never smell very good.

I've also heard that it's a good idea to have them in pairs... my sister had 2 back in the day and when the one died, the other one died shortly afterwards... (didn't have a disease or anything... just old)

I had a little female ferret. I had only one. Through my experience, it's actually better to have one as long as you take the time with them. Nicki became very attached and affectionate. She was also always very playful; a constant character. If you're ever missing a hot wheel car or some keys or even one of your shirts, good chance they've hidden it in a secret spot. Her's was under my dresser. She had a cage but I rarely kept her in there.

I used a shampoo made specifically for ferrets and bathed her once a week. It takes no more than 5 min for such a little creature and she wouldn't smell bad at all. She was also litter trained. Check into them. They do have a couple things you should watch for like Adrenal disease. Nicki got this very late in life, however. I miss her very much. She died on Father's Day a few years back. :(

Good luck with the sale, if I had the money I'd probably grab her up.