89 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Miller

I'm selling mine. It has 5,xxx miles on the bike and runs well. Battery has gotten week through the winter but the bike is in pretty decent shape. It's white on black and I think this thing could make a nice cheap donor for a kart or just a good learner bike.

I paid 900 for it when I bought it and I'm gonna let it go for 650. Let me know.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................

Ever since I sold my old cbr, I've regretted it every second, and since I'm poor/don't care about going super fast, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..................

Wanna ride it to Chicago!?!??!?!!?!?

Jon I would love a road trip to drop it off and get hazey bt my new job and schedule just does not permit for it right now.

Yes, the bike is a hell of a deal but for good reason. The battery is letting go and the tires are going to need changed this season, so I thought the price was fair. I have repainted the bike because it was oxidated badly to a flat white and black and painted the lights, mirrorsc etc with vht. I replaced the throttle grip because it had snapped at the connector and touched up the damaged fairings a bit.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/93/bkeep3.png

That's it, call me to come see it, someone has messaged me on the board and sounds intrested. If he waits too long whoever gets to lazelle and sancus first gets the bike.

Jon I would love a road trip to drop it off and get hazey bt my new job and schedule just does not permit for it right now.

Yes, the bike is a hell of a deal but for good reason. The battery is letting go and the tires are going to need changed this season, so I thought the price was fair. I have repainted the bike because it was oxidated badly to a flat white and black and painted the lights, mirrorsc etc with vht. I replaced the throttle grip because it had snapped at the connector and touched up the damaged fairings a bit.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/93/bkeep3.png

That's it, call me to come see it, someone has messaged me on the board and sounds intrested. If he waits too long whoever gets to lazelle and sancus first gets the bike.

All those beer cans sitting behind the bike does not look like a good combination. lol

LOL. No kids, I do not permit drunk bike riding.

Funny story though that ice that fell last night was bad on my street, some drunk guy skid off the road into my yard and hit a (guestimate) 1 1/2 ton rock. Dumb ass drove himself off of it and ripped the entire front end undercarriage out from under his s-10 and kept driving when I tried to help him... almost hitting another car as he dragged what was left of that truck down the road. Fucking morons. Left his lights off too as he drove away so I couldn't read his plate.