LOL hurting someone LOL

boosted98gst

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today me and a few of my close buds talked about the whole situation, on what happen last night, one of my friends is a pothead and comes up with the most stupid shit. but serious could you imagine? If I hit him, he fell down and I walked up to him , and we had a conversation??? that would of been so weird.

Today me and a few of my close buds talked about the whole situation, on what happen last night, one of my friends is a pothead and comes up with the most stupid shit. but serious could you imagine? If I hit him, he fell down and I walked up to him , and we had a conversation??? that would of been so weird.

I am way too baked to drive to the devils house.;)

Had he been getting car jacked, that would be a 'good shoot'. Unfortunately, he wasn't, it was just getting broke into. You have to avoid firing your weapon until you feel your life is in danger and you can prove/justify deadly force.

All things aside, I'd have shot his knee out, then told the Cop he started to rush me when I approached him.

Ok, maybe you actually did pay attention in class. Hadn't read this when I posted, just saw that post and it made me think about how you reacted to being followed and how you might not be the best example for why we need CCW.

Ok, maybe you actually did pay attention in class. Hadn't read this when I posted, just saw that post and it made me think about how you reacted to being followed and how you might not be the best example for why we need CCW.

I came here to post this exact thing. Me thinks he needs to retake his CCW class. Seems to have his rules of engagement all askew.

It's Ok.

Realize though, that just cause someone has a CCW doesn't mean they are now saints and will never, ever, get torqed about someone else's stupid actions. This also doesn't mean that because I have a gun I'm going to pull it out everytime something doesn't go my way.

I had my CC with me that night, and not ONCE did the thought ever cross my mind to pull it out to use it as a scare tactic, that in itself is illegal too.

Carrying a gun or not does not make the situation any different, unless you/someone uses info like that to twist a story and use it as another reason why guns should be illegal to carry. A liberal move.

CC is not to flaunt it around to scare people because they get on my/someones bad side. Its there to protect me in the situation where my life becomes threatened.

Had I not picked up she was following me, and I made it home only to see her creep by, you're damn right my thought process would have shifted and protecting myself/wife would become priority number one. This however doesn't mean I'm going to pull out the XD and point it at her while she's driving by.

I came here to post this exact thing. Me thinks he needs to retake his CCW class. Seems to have his rules of engagement all askew.

Me thinks you don't know what the rules of engagement are.

When was it ever advocated the use of a gun in my thread?

You're voting for Hillary aren't you?

Me thinks you don't know what the rules of engagement are.

When was it ever advocated the use of a gun in my thread?

You're voting for Hillary aren't you?

Yes, you did.

CCW, you need one,... get one!

While I agree that everyone needs their CCW, it has nothing to do with this situation. Confronting someone just because you're carrying is a big NO-NO.

All things aside, I'd have shot his knee out, then told the Cop he started to rush me when I approached him.

Again, you really need to re-take your CCW class. If you can't figure out what's wrong with this statement, then do all of your fellow gun owners a favor by leaving your's at home until you've got this cleared up.

Oh, and I'm most definitely not voting for Hitlery.

Ohioans as well as all the other U.S citizens have fought hard for the right to CCW. Please don't ruin this through lack of education.

Austin, you're right. I thought you meant the same as Trouble Maker referring to my other thread and saying I would/did use a gun.

I would hope though that what is said on here (especially) would be taken with a grain of salt. Truth being, were I in that situation, I would have my strong side on the gun as it was holstered and approaching. I'd make sure I was still 20ft away when I said something to him. But I wouldn't really shoot out his knee. Now, if he did charge at me, then yes the gun would get drawn.

Austin, you're right. I thought you meant the same as Trouble Maker referring to my other thread and saying I would/did use a gun.

I would hope though that what is said on here (especially) would be taken with a grain of salt. Truth being, were I in that situation, I would have my strong side on the gun as it was holstered and approaching. I'd make sure I was still 20ft away when I said something to him. But I wouldn't really shoot out his knee. Now, if he did charge at me, then yes the gun would get drawn.

fuck it use a hammer.

to bad the claw end didnt take him out. by chance was it a black fox GT? if so they have broken into a buddys of mine camaro. before.

im not good with years of mustangs, but it was the style right after the foxbody, but still used the 5 liter engine, but had the newer body style, it looked to be dark blue color, but dont quote me on that.