Its a girl!

Tractor

Yeap first one. Wife was sorta bummed though. She was hoping she'd have a boy first and she didn't even consider she might have a girl. Her family has 28 girls to 2 boys as grand children so she was fighting up hill odds.

Evan

That's the way I understood it. I mean he did say:

Yeap, wife and I

Well in English (I know some of you do not Write, speak, or understand) That means he is already married so one would think that the wedding he is saving for would be his unborn daughter.

Congrats Evan, I have an 11 month old Girl and she has grown up fast in those 11 months.

congrats. +1 on saving up for weddings. i have 4 month old twin daughters--the other day we went out to dinner and the first thing our waiter said was "wow, twin girls, better start saving for the weddings". now i have to buy a shotgun as well.

Congrats! Having a girl might not be so bad, I followed my dad around constantly when I was a kid and always wanted to shoot guns, play outside, or try to help him work on the cars. Not all of us are into pink and bows. But we are all snotty as teenagers. :D

I know, I have lots of women that drive 4x4's in my offroad club. Some even bring there "pretty boy" boyfriends to the rides and get mud on them. Its always funny to watch. She can do what she wants. The one thing I hate is parents pressing their kids into stuff.

Evan