10TV would like to be at the cruise tonight.

MrMeanGreen

I would doubt that the reporter will be out at 9pm and be back at the studio with the video and they would have time to edit the video and put it on air....

I bet It will be on all day tomorrow, 6am, noon, 6pm and 11pm.

They're fast. :burn:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had surgery yesterday, so sorry I couldn't make it tonight. But have a good cruise and Im glad to see that you guys finally have decided to make CR look good and speak up for the group; I think this is a great opportunity to make us look good in the community and show the good and not just the bad.

Be safe and have a great night!

Hmmm thats weird. I know channel 4 did a great job, I dunno about 10. I was really nervous so I am sure I repeated alot of stuff and maybe stuttered. Chnl 4 I was alot more relaxed and it was easier to talk to her. I think a email to chnl 4 is in need to thank them for making a good report out of it and not turning it into a "street racing" report.

Anthony, I do believe their use of that term is considered "Slander" and they should get an email from you about it, their statement was false and unsubstantiated. I personally take offense to it as I along with many other members here are into legitimate SCCA racing, some of which have been doing it for a very long time.

Hmmm thats weird. I know channel 4 did a great job, I dunno about 10. I was really nervous so I am sure I repeated alot of stuff and maybe stuttered. Chnl 4 I was alot more relaxed and it was easier to talk to her. I think a email to chnl 4 is in need to thank them for making a good report out of it and not turning it into a "street racing" report.

After Thorne and I left last night, we went back to his house and his wife had recorded it on their DVR. You did stutter a bit, but I think you represented us proudly.

Great job.

Anthony, I do believe their use of that term is considered "Slander" and they should get an email from you about it, their statement was false and unsubstantiated. I personally take offense to it as I along with many other members here are into legitimate SCCA racing, some of which have been doing it for a very long time.

slander....

You guys kill me.

:lol: