pats go down

Dave1647545494

Guest FooFooMaru

The entire game was boring pretty much. Nothing happened that was CRAZY Great. But those last 2 minutes....freakin' awesome

Great game and happy with the outcome :)

oh and the dorito commercial with mouse was sweet.

I am SOO glad it played out like it did. All these Patriots fans were popping up all over Columbus! :confused:

And for a low scoring game it was still exciting throughout, because each possession and score became that much more important. NY was constantly getting into NE territory too, so it wasnt like a normal defensive low scoring game.

I like and disliked the game. Obviously the Eli escape/helmet catch was the play of the game. Some of it just dragged on. I was hanging out with a couple of buddies, drinking/making hot wings, so it was a good time.

That said, this game would have been better with a little money on it. I'm not really a gambler (I hate losing money), but $20 on this game would have made it exciting. Especially since I would have bet on the Giants making the spread.

Otherwise, I didn't really care (I prefer college football) other than my buddy was a Giant's fan, so I rooted for them just because.