*VIDEO*Brock Lesnar VS Frank Mir [Full Fight]

Rustlestiltskin

Lesnar losing a point for inadvertent punches to the back of his head were bullshit. I rarely see them allowing a timeout and point-loss without at least a warning.

Completely agree , I have never seen a point taken away without a warning first.

You dont even need ground skills... you just have to learn how to keep your arms and legs in tight... once you lose the ability to be submitted due to self awareness of where your arms and legs are, all thats left is the striking. I got caught in an arm bar once... just once... and that was enough to learn my lesson to not get caught again.

He HAS ground skills. Unfortunately for him, they're the ground skills of traditional Greco-Roman wrestling, where you have to pin the other guy. Submissions are a bit new to him. The guy is a hell of a striker, though. Good short jabs.

Like I said, he needs ground skills.

Like I said, he needs ground skills.

He's a 4 time all american and an NCAA wrestling champion if there's anywhere he DOESNT need help, its his ground game. Every experienced wrestler has the dissadvantage of foot locks b/c theres nothing like it in traditional wrestling. game, what little of it there was, and decided to go down on the ground. He could've He got sloppy and over confident because he was dominating the stand up easily dominated the whole fight if he was smarter and stood back a few times and let him stand. Mir was rocked after the first take down and dazed the rest of the fight. The second take down Lesnar hit him right on the chin and knocked him down. Kudo's to mir for taking that kind of hit and not getting knocked out but still.

One things for sure, i wouldnt want to fight that big fucker. I personally hope he keeps fighting, I'd like to see him go up against some other guys. Lesnar vs. Gonzaga? How about, Lesnar vs. Kimbo? Lesnar vs. Crocop?

He's a 4 time all american and an NCAA wrestling champion if there's anywhere he DOESNT need help, its his ground game. Every experienced wrestler has the dissadvantage of foot locks b/c theres nothing like it in traditional wrestling. game, what little of it there was, and decided to go down on the ground. He could've He got sloppy and over confident because he was dominating the stand up easily dominated the whole fight if he was smarter and stood back a few times and let him stand. Mir was rocked after the first take down and dazed the rest of the fight. The second take down Lesnar hit him right on the chin and knocked him down. Kudo's to mir for taking that kind of hit and not getting knocked out but still.

One things for sure, i wouldnt want to fight that big fucker. I personally hope he keeps fighting, I'd like to see him go up against some other guys. Lesnar vs. Gonzaga? How about, Lesnar vs. Kimbo? Lesnar vs. Crocop?

+1-1

Lesnar kept standing over Mir like he felt immune to him or something. He should have stayed back and waited for him to get up. Also, Kimbo vs. Lesnar would be amazing.

My money is on Kimbo if they fought!

Lesnar SHOULD be a good one with more training that man is quick and agile for his size...

Standing up maybe but Lesnar is WAY too quick to take Kimbo down. On the ground Im not sure how good Kimbo would be, having a boxing backround and all. Im sure Kimbo has been working on his ground game since going legit but theres no way he would be able to match Lesnar's ability. I would take Lesnar in that fight hands down.

YOU GUYS who are voting for Kimbo are fucking retards and have no reason to talk about MMA or anything related for that matter. if there was ever a Lesner vs. Kimbo fight, Lesner would rape him. Honestly, there wouldnt be a fight. It would be a massacre. Brock would wipe the floor with kimbo.

A few of my thoughts:

*Kimbo would have absolutely zero chance,Brock would take him down in about 5 seconds like he did with Mir, then he would GnP him to death,unless Kimbo magically becomes a bjj blackbelt.

*They were saying before the fight they had to have custom gloves made for his hands b/c the largest size they had was too small. Lesnar is a monster.

*Kimbo should stick to fixed fights against nobodies, where he has to almost punch the guy once to win a TKO. Other than that, maybe he should make a bit of money and fame via MoneyTalks....definitely not in the OCtagon though. he doesnt belong there

but def. if this ended up happening it would probably would be highest watched mma fight ever

In the end Kimbo has a lot to prove to get in the UFC....He won a few street fights...choked out a boxer...and fought a pussy with no heart ... now he's fighting a old, beer bellied man...I loved tank in the past, and he's a great guy, but he needs to retire...kimbo will be 34 next week...he still has a lot to prove, a lot to learn, and he's not getting any younger. I really don't see him winning any fights in the UFC if he gets a chance.

Once Lesner gets more experience (esp. in the submission dept) he's gonna be an unstoppable force in the hw division of UFC

Lesner FTW!!!

YOU GUYS who are voting for Kimbo are fucking retards and have no reason to talk about MMA or anything related for that matter. if there was ever a Lesner vs. Kimbo fight, Lesner would rape him. Honestly, there wouldnt be a fight. It would be a massacre. Brock would wipe the floor with kimbo.

A few of my thoughts:

*Kimbo would have absolutely zero chance,Brock would take him down in about 5 seconds like he did with Mir, then he would GnP him to death,unless Kimbo magically becomes a bjj blackbelt.

*They were saying before the fight they had to have custom gloves made for his hands b/c the largest size they had was too small. Lesnar is a monster.

*Kimbo should stick to fixed fights against nobodies, where he has to almost punch the guy once to win a TKO. Other than that, maybe he should make a bit of money and fame via MoneyTalks....definitely not in the OCtagon though. he doesnt belong there

but def. if this ended up happening it would probably would be highest watched mma fight ever

In the end Kimbo has a lot to prove to get in the UFC....He won a few street fights...choked out a boxer...and fought a pussy with no heart ... now he's fighting a old, beer bellied man...I loved tank in the past, and he's a great guy, but he needs to retire...kimbo will be 34 next week...he still has a lot to prove, a lot to learn, and he's not getting any younger. I really don't see him winning any fights in the UFC if he gets a chance.

Once Lesner gets more experience (esp. in the submission dept) he's gonna be an unstoppable force in the hw division of UFC

Lesner FTW!!!

Mir WANTED to go to the ground... if you were a Jujitsu champion, and you were fighting an animal like Brock Lesnar... wouldnt you do anything you could to get him to take you down? On the gournd, you at least have a chance to catch him in somehting stupid, like he did... up top, Lesnar would have just pounded him to a pulp. He did the right thing by staying down and not trying to get back up.

What's with the Kimbo haters? How does he not deserve a chance any more than Lesner or any other fighter who's fought in MMA? Give the man some credit. Besides, he doesn't request his fights, they're given to him. He's making an effort. You're the retard. I'll say it in the same sentence even. "Kimbo is in MMA." :D