Fuck Insurance

Drewhop

the state of ohio is a push over when it comes to points.... we have one of the most feared state patrols of all the states.. yet the weakest back bone for punishing speeders.... your only really screwed if you have a dui on you license.

since like two weeks after my 17 birthday... i ahve been in a court room at least once a month fighting a ticket....but when your insurance looks on your record and sees one like mine.. then tend to hate you... most of the time i call for possible options or a statement for another car...they either laugh before they give me the number or tell me i am un-insurable.

it sux.....dont do it.... i am gng to try and go a full year without a ticket.. so far i am lucky.

You may want to try cruise control..just a thought.

That's one serious financial fuck up my friend. :eek: .....well, likely multiple serious fuck ups to end up that bad off. :eek:

try 1000 down and minimum of 550 a month ...for liability... ive bene paying that since i turned 17... that sux

lol oddly enough i only have 2 reckless ops and 1 streetracing.....

my highest speeding ticket was for 77 in a 60...that was last summer.. and i got screwed.. because the cop cars are all blacked out.....and he was hiding infront of a bridge.

my most bs ticket was gng back to school... 130 in the morning.. on route 11 headed south out by jefferson... there is no one.. i mean no one on that road ever...and i am in a frikking 95 chrysler concord.. and some state boy decide 72 in a 65 is a good reason to pull me over and see if i am drunk....

and take that fun to the track via SCCA or Drag Racing.....it's a lot cheaper and safer. Man, I'm bitching about $500 every six months for full coverage and zero deductables :o

That's one serious financial fuck up my friend. :eek: .....well, likely multiple serious fuck ups to end up that bad off. :eek:

nahh like 2 12 point vios....10 points currently.. and a damn good lawyer to keep your license.

and take that fun to the track via SCCA or Drag Racing.....it's a lot cheaper and safer. Man, I'm bitching about $500 every six months for full coverage and zero deductables :o

.... i do both.. thanx

only ?? :confused:

corrected.

my highest speeding ticket was for 77 in a 60...that was last summer.. and i got Caught.. because the cop cars are all blacked out.....and he was hiding infront of a bridge.[/Quote]

I will give basics. I have all documents with actual dates and times as well.

Wife was in car accident. Other person at fault.

She suffered back problems because of the accident.

This happened February 18th 2007. So almost a year ago.

She had been in treatment until late Novermber (ish) i would have to look at dates at home. December 7 of 2007 her work sent her home cause the doctor put her on Light duty (she could no longer do her job physically).

At that time she was put on short term disability. Doctor had stated she still has ligament damage in her upper back and recommended different treatments nothing has helped. Finally they recommended a cortozone (sp) shot. The appointment for that is not until later this month.

Now to my problems with insurance companies.

First guy at faults accident: Agreed to pay but has not made payments to anyone for any treatment since time of accident. So we are now starting to get alot of calls in regards to these.

2nd Insurance Her work Metlife for short term disability

Is now wanting to refuse any further payment cause there nurse reviewed the case and thinks she should be healthy enough to return to work. She has never met my wife or done any tests. I have seen all the information that the doctor has sent them there is nothing stating she is anywhere near healthy enough to return to work.

Thru this whole process i have had to argue to get any thing accomplished. I had to argue to get a rental car. Then to tell them that she is not better and that she would be seeking more treatment.

After a year i guess i am just finally tired and angry. I would say if i were to add up all the time i have spent talking to one person or another i would say i have at least 80 hours in talking to different insurance people.

I watched my mom get T-Boned 2.5 years ago from a retard that ran a red light. She was making a left turn on a green light. It wasn't her fault. She had to go to the hospital. It all happened very close to her final exam for college. She was studying to become a nurse. She missed the exam but they let her retake it later. She did graduate but she still has pain from where the seatbelt dug into her shoulder. She didn't get anything from the other guy's insurance. So she sued him and the insurance company. Fast forward 2 years and she just now got a settlement amount for the accident.

That is how insurance works. You pay them for years and you have a claim and they won't cover it. You have to sue to get money. It is horriable.

I could go into my massive chest surgery I had right after I graduated high school.... I was covered under both of my Father's insurance. My real dad works at a hospital and step dad works for the state of ohio. To make a long story short dad's insurance said they would cover almost all of it and step dad's insurance would cover half of what the other didn't cover. We called them many times to verify this and they still said they would cover. So I fly out to norfolk va to get the surgery done. 10 minutes before they stick my epidural in my spine they say they won't cover anything. They also said it was only cosmetic surgery etc etc.

You have to sue anymore to get what you deserve... :(

my highest speeding ticket was for 77 in a 60...that was last summer.. and i got screwed.. because the cop cars are all blacked out.....and he was hiding infront of a bridge.

my most bs ticket was gng back to school... 130 in the morning.. on route 11 headed south out by jefferson... there is no one.. i mean no one on that road ever...and i am in a frikking 95 chrysler concord.. and some state boy decide 72 in a 65 is a good reason to pull me over and see if i am drunk....

I call BS concorde's limited at 118

So you got a ticket for 72 in a 65?

Although I'm sure thats only the icing on the cake..

no i swear.. i was cruising at what i thought was 70....apparently the speedo is a little slo on that car...

but that was like after other tickets.. so no mercy i guess