Number of post not going up

Main3s

Okay, I guess this isn't really a big deal. But I noticed that when I make a new post my number of posts doesn't go up? I’m stuck at 37 WTF. I've been a member since April of last year...If anything I just want my title of Ricer boy to go away. :D

Okay, I guess this isn't really a big deal. But I noticed that when I make a new post my number of posts doesn't go up? I’m stuck at 37 WTF. I've been a member since April of last year...If anything I just want my title of Ricer boy to go away. :D

So let me get this

1. have been a member since april last year

2. don't know how post count works(common mistake, search button is a tool, remember that)

3.posted in the wrong forum.

4. Just wanting to post so your title under your avatar changes.

I know what it should change to.

From Ricer boy to, I have been here, have no idea how shit works, and I am a fucking NEWB!

Did I miss anything?

Jackson

So let me get this

1. have been a member since april last year

2. don't know how post count works(common mistake, search button is a tool, remember that)

3.posted in the wrong forum.

4. Just wanting to post so your title under your avatar changes.

I know what it should change to.

From Ricer boy to, I have been here, have no idea how shit works, and I am a fucking NEWB!

Did I miss anything?

Jackson

Pretty much!

Hey it's the "Classroom" where newbs say hey and learn. I figured it was a newbie question so I posted in the "Classroom". I'm cool with the title of "have been here, have no idea how shit works, and I am a fucking NEWB!" As long as it doesn't say riceboy... :)