Alert: Tornato Watch

TimTaylor751647545500

Tornado Watch

http://image.weather.com/web/radar/us_ind_closeradar_plus_usen.jpg

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED TORNADO WATCH 42 IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM EST EARLY THIS MORNING FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS

IN KENTUCKY THIS WATCH INCLUDES 2 COUNTIES

IN NORTHEAST KENTUCKY

LEWIS MASON

IN OHIO THIS WATCH INCLUDES 15 COUNTIES

IN CENTRAL OHIO

FAIRFIELD FAYETTE OH FRANKLIN OH HOCKING LICKING MADISON PICKAWAY ROSS

IN MIAMI VALLEY OF OHIO

GREENE

IN SOUTH CENTRAL OHIO

ADAMS BROWN HIGHLAND PIKE SCIOTO

IN SOUTHWEST OHIO

CLINTON

THIS INCLUDES THE CITIES OF... CHILLICOTHE...CIRCLEVILLE... COLUMBUS...GEORGETOWN...HILLSBORO... LANCASTER...LOGAN...LONDON... MAYSVILLE...NEWARK...PIKETON... PORTSMOUTH...VANCEBURG... WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE...WEST UNION...WILMINGTON AND XENIA.

Tornados are cool. Did anyone happen to see the one or two that formed (and may have landed) in the Western part of the city a few years back? Cool to watch.

Yeah, as long as it's not your house or family getting owned......j/k, they are really amazing to watch, so much destructive power.

never heard the wind blow so hard last night, there was major stress put on the house around 3. Not sure if they confirmed if one touched down near rocky fork lake or not about 10 miles from me. No electric till about 4 today

The wind has been blowing hard down here (Scioto Co.) for about 3 days now. I've already lost about 5 or 6 shingles from the roof, the bug guard on my truck, and 1 trashcan. There are trees falling down all over the place from where the ground is so wet.