If you had 150k for a car...

dragknee66

If you had a budget of up to 150k for a car... what would you buy AND WHY

Keep in mind, NOT ONLY the cost of the car, but the fact that you would have to maintain of course. (example Lambo brake jobs probably 5k lol)

EDIT:

And no buying a 20k honda and putting 130k into it. Were talking car ONLY price here.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would most likely buy an older, rare Mopar that needs work and fix it up to sell. For examply, 70 Cuda vert 4 speed. they made 29 total and if you could find one to that needs a lot of work and put that $150k into you could possible make 500k.

Just a thought

I would most likely buy an older, rare Mopar that needs work and fix it up to sell. For examply, 70 Cuda vert 4 speed. they made 29 total and if you could find one to that needs a lot of work and put that $150k into you could possible make 500k.

Just a thought

You made me edit my post :)

EDIT:

And no buying a 20k honda and putting 130k into it. Were talking car ONLY price here.

ONLY car price? thats a drag. Any exotic car I can think of will make my insurance company love me. I would say R8, dont they retail for 130ish? and the rest spent on tires, maintenance and insurance.