need help with transportation!!!!!!!!!

the_green_beast

I have run into a HUGE snag. My grandfather is moving 100 mile away from columbus to southern ohio, and is in process of moving everything, obviously, including a 57 belair. this car is not cheap to drive as it gets less than 5 mpg. the biggest issue is i have no way to get it down there with the weather being the way it is, this is not ment to be out in the weather, if it is so much as dew on the ground the car will hydroplane. not to mention the <5 mpg's does not make for a cheap trip. if there is anyone out there who may be able to help out with a trailer that will hold an american lead sled, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Whoa, just checked - he has like three billion plus. Chris has been kind of busy, I guess.

Anyway, here's some more irrelevant words so this guy can be thoroughly pissed about me jacking his thread. Sorry, green beast guy. Hope the trailer thing works out. I'd probably check out U-Haul too.

I have run into a HUGE snag. My grandfather is moving 100 mile away from columbus to southern ohio, and is in process of moving everything, obviously, including a 57 belair. this car is not cheap to drive as it gets less than 5 mpg. the biggest issue is i have no way to get it down there with the weather being the way it is, this is not ment to be out in the weather, if it is so much as dew on the ground the car will hydroplane. not to mention the <5 mpg's does not make for a cheap trip. if there is anyone out there who may be able to help out with a trailer that will hold an american lead sled, your help would be greatly appreciated.
were in so is he going?

griffy, how low does the car sit?...i dont have to big trailer done yet but i might be able to get a loner from Brickman only problem is being a landscape co. their trails ride alot higher then mine...i guess i could have called you and told you all this...but CR ownes my life..how sad :cry: