Anyone here want to see HED(PE) tomorrow?

copperhead

damn i already bought a ticket....i've seen them twice and have to admit that they're not that good live but they're one of my fav bands so I see them whenever I can. I talked to the singer once and he seemed really cool but gets way too super fucked up before the performance to kick ass during the show. But I still can't wait to see them again.

ok........i just got back.

2 things

i appreciate you giving away a FREE ticket to a sold out concert, and here i am thinking that i have a free ticket for almost 24 hours, i talk to you today and set up a time to get the ticket, THEN only to get a call from you AS I AM DRIVING up to Alrosa Villa to tell me that you decided to give it to one of your buddies instead! i somewhat understand, but honestly to pull it out from under me AT THE LAST moment was a real BITCH MOVE!

i got tickets anyway and the concert KICKED ASS!, 1st group was ok, Dirtball was pretty slick, KingSpade was sick, but (HED)p.e. tore that fucker down!

JR, I apologize. I went with two friends, knew the one had an extra ticket but thought the other got a ticket weeks ago. Turns out he had just tried to get it a few days ago, after it was already sold out, so he thought he was going to have to find one from a scalper. Had I known beforehand that he didn't have one (since we've been talking about going for over a month) I never would have mentioned it on here.

If you have anything else to say to me, feel free to send me a pm.