gun show at westland this weekend

cptn janks

dont waste your time. bunch of overpriced shit. M&Ps like what i just bought for 450$ new and 2 mags, then a 50$ rebate and 2 more mags, these fuckers were trying to sell for 519 w/ 2 mags

then, i tried to deal with this guy on bulk ammo. WWB 9mm, 12$/box of 50!. fuck that. same box at wally world for 8.62. his response was "i guess you better get to walmart", so i walked away

no M&P clips. feel like i wasted 7$. only thing i found that tempted me was a kahr CW40 for 380+tax and a PM40 for 485. i passed them up though.

finally got my norinco .45 yesterday :)

was looking for a stainless steel colt, but could only find the smaller officer's models and whatnot - i want the full size

someone let me know if they find a good priced gov't model or otherwise colt

SS, full size frame

the best I could find one for was $750 yesterday...which didn't tempt me enough

I went and bought a couple mags. I saw the M&Ps for $475 with a $50 rebate. Once rebate was sent in S&W sends two more mags to you. However, Vance's has the same thing for $450. 9mm or .40, 9c or .40c

I realized the gun show really does not have any deals, just convenience.

I went and bought a couple mags. I saw the M&Ps for $475 with a $50 rebate. Once rebate was sent in S&W sends two more mags to you. However, Vance's has the same thing for $450. 9mm or .40, 9c or .40c

I realized the gun show really does not have any deals, just convenience.

told ya!

if i hadnt seen that CW40 on gunbroker.com for 369 (plus shipping), i woulda got it at the show. 380+ tax would habve put me at about 405

plus, what happened to going there and buying a gun and leaving? i saw so many booths there selling guns and running background checks. gay.

told ya!

if i hadnt seen that CW40 on gunbroker.com for 369 (plus shipping), i woulda got it at the show. 380+ tax would habve put me at about 405

plus, what happened to going there and buying a gun and leaving? i saw so many booths there selling guns and running background checks. gay.

From what I understood if it is a sale between a private seller then all you need is a government issued ID and if it a gun dealer then you have to go through the background check.

dealers need to GTFO. i understand they have just as much a right to be there as everyone else, but fuck, i saw them selling sigmas for 350. WTF!. vances 249.99 after the rebate.

i watched this one guy try to rip off a few people with that "deal", and when they walked away, i told them if they were really interested, go buy new

• 3 weeks later...