Engine torques which way?

BDHG940

I didnt have anything to look at but we were trying to think if a v8 is going to be torquing to the left or right? My car isnt running right now so I have no way to find out here right now

I thinking I might have a problem on my hands. I know its random, I can explain later

sure that would work on my car. it was a semi built kit already and we are building from that and doing a mass produced kit for the 87-93 5.0 cars. So when I put in the directions step 8, pull out the 5lb hammer and bang out the fenderwell, dont think people will like that..lol

I just took a few photos, Ill put them in photobucket to show what I mean. I think it can be solved by just bringing up the one side of the flange(lower side) but just was hoping the manifolds and flanges were going to work

make one of these

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/mustang/100_1929.jpg

Do you produce this piece? If so can you make one so its bolt on? pm me some details. I would be interested in including or having this as an optional piece in the kit