Get yer tire chains out

Sam1647545489

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the puppay. Have you had to get the carpets cleaned lately. I heard about its little accident about running around the house with alittle bit of "mud" on its paws...

He's a dipshit! I had to rush him to vet on Friday. That it my ass for $105. No worse than Tiki though....LOL!!

He's a dipshit! I had to rush him to vet on Friday. That it my ass for $105. No worse than Tiki though....LOL!!

Haha, they left tiki and prada at my parents house over the weekend. Everytime prada takes a piss, tiki sticks his head under prada and get pissed on everytime. No idea what is the deal with that dog.

2 dogs 1 cup?! :woowoo:

More like, 2 dogs, no cup. LoL!

Anyway, to get back on track here with the weather, this is from NCB's website:

Winter Storm Warning Tonight through Tomorrow Night

Today: Partly sunny, brisk and cold. High 20

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, snow developing after midnight. About 1-3-inches. Low 17

Tuesday: Snow mixing with sleet and freezing rain. Additional accumulations of 3-5” possible. High 35

Everytime prada takes a piss, tiki sticks his head under prada and get pissed on everytime. No idea what is the deal with that dog.

LMAO! I wonder why they say a dogs mouth is clean. My puppah came home with a mouse hanging out his mouth the other day. He also licks my other dogs pink rocket. I will NEVER get another puppy...EVER!

I wish we would have another '78 storm. I want to see 10 feet of the shit and have it really shut down the city as long as I have power. :)

Dont wish for that, I live in this sticks. We wont have power for a month. :(

Dont wish for that, I live in this sticks. We wont have power for a month. :(

sounds like you need one of these....

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=246734-24212-5250&lpage=none

I'm still debating going this route or setting up a portable 5000 watt with a transfer switch. The only difference is the 5000 watt won't run the entire house. The 13,000 could run your house and then some....

sounds like you need one of these....

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=246734-24212-5250&lpage=none

I'm still debating going this route or setting up a portable 5000 watt with a transfer switch. The only difference is the 5000 watt won't run the entire house. The 13,000 could run your house and then some....

Already ahead of you :D

I wish we would have another '78 storm. I want to see 10 feet of the shit and have it really shut down the city as long as I have power. :)

I would kill for something like that. My father had a plow on his work truck when that came and he said the city hired out private contractors to plow the city streets at 85$ an hour. That was 30 yrs ago. I wonder what they would pay us now..

I would kill for something like that. My father had a plow on his work truck when that came and he said the city hired out private contractors to plow the city streets at 85$ an hour. That was 30 yrs ago. I wonder what they would pay us now..

Damn, I might steal a plow if that happened. Where do you park yours? :lol: