Get yer tire chains out

Sam1647545489

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO! I wonder why they say a dogs mouth is clean. My puppah came home with a mouse hanging out his mouth the other day. He also licks my other dogs pink rocket. I will NEVER get another puppy...EVER!

Thats because thats a Urban Legend.

I would kill for something like that. My father had a plow on his work truck when that came and he said the city hired out private contractors to plow the city streets at 85$ an hour. That was 30 yrs ago. I wonder what they would pay us now..

My calculation is a C6 z06

just one showing the other who is boss :D our male stands/straddles the female with his tool in her face. she's the dominant one though and just lays there like WTF? I give him credit for trying all the time though. I do the same to my wife and occasionally get lucky :p

He also licks my other dogs pink rocket.

I wish we would have another '78 storm. I want to see 10 feet of the shit and have it really shut down the city as long as I have power. :)

That would be cool for about a day or 2 but then when it starts to melt and you have to drive in that slushy shit...No thanks!

Problem:

- Up to 6" or so of snow

My Solution:

- Jeep XJ

- 4.0 inline six

- 3.5" Rubicon Express Super Ride Lift

- 31" BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO's

- JCR Offraod Front Pre-Runner Bumper with full Uni-Body Tie Ins

What snow?

Dig race.... your Jeep V. my Z71 Suburban(stock)

Dig race.... your Jeep V. my Z71 Suburban(stock)

Mud? Rocks? Pavement? I'd take that. Be interesting to see. I have been up against a suburban before but it wasn't a Z71 and of course I didn't get going all that fast.

I'll throw my Jetta against your suburban. It's stock too. :)

Problem:

- Up to 6" or so of snow

My Solution:

- Jeep XJ

- 4.0 inline six

- 3.5" Rubicon Express Super Ride Lift

- 31" BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO's

- JCR Offraod Front Pre-Runner Bumper with full Uni-Body Tie Ins

What snow?

psssh, my stock XJ could do 6" of snow. I have been in deeper than that in mud, so I have no worries

Every inch of snow is 50 points off Ohio drivers' IQ. That's why I go have my fun at night.

+1

I can't stand it. Either people drive 13 MPH when the crap isn't even sticking or they drive 80 mph when it is and slide everywhere and lose control. The first "snow" we had this year I was in my Jeep coming up 23 from c-ville to work and passed 7-8 FWD cars in the ditch getting pulled out. I went RWD the whole way up, no problem.

Dig + Pulloff, I'm In!!

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/evil8/mega007.jpg?t=1202765870

Pulloff is a no go. I have no tie ins on the rear. I would have to tie up to my stock bumper. When I get my rear JCR bumper...I still wouldn't pull off against a Z71 'burban. I would go against it on any hill, creek, or mud though. :)

Note to self: Get locking diff's ASAP!

My GP handles great, it's the tires that suck. She's fine unless we get blasted with 6" in one shot with little road crew response. Summer only tires on a FWD car blow when it gets really bad. Otherwise, Traction Control and Stabilitrak make her controlable but in the end physics can't be avoided. Can't stop or turn well if there is no traction. Anything less than that is perfectly fine though.

Slush wise, it washes off my car....but it can fuck up a nice pair of dress shoes if forget the boots.

That would be cool for about a day or 2 but then when it starts to melt and you have to drive in that slushy shit...No thanks!

My customer said he'd join in too

http://www.pickupspluscars.com/images/PPC%20Gallery/Customers/Phil%20Hawk/cust08_01.jpg

Nice truck. What kind of power is that thing pushing?

Won't do a pull off with that thing but I still would dare him to follow on this little trails I know going through some trees. :)

One of these days I'll be loaded, gas will be cheap, and lift kits will be free. Then I'll get a truck like that. (Lies! All LIES!)