Picking this up on Tuesday

Buck531

Wait until she's 13 and says she's prego! OR. she's 14 and brings home this fucking LOSER and says "Hi dad, I'm going to the dance with Blade."

Sorry had to ;)

You guys got to stop saying stuff like that.My daughter turns 12 this june.Nice ride by the way.As you get older like I am the comfort is a big issue.

You guys got to stop saying stuff like that.My daughter turns 12 this june.Nice ride by the way.As you get older like I am the comfort is a big issue.

i'm only saying that cause I had to tell my parents my girlfriend (wife now) was prego at 14 :)

What's your number.. I'll have my 14 year old give her a call and they can go on a date! (j/k) :).

Well I picked it up today and now it's in my garage.

It's already modded. It has a smaller pull, some wierd down pipe and a u-bend delete. I need to work out the fine details on it, but right now as it sits it's definatley a low 14-high 13 second car :).

Options I found it doesn't have: Auto dim mirror, Monsoon stereo, steering wheel controls, and a few other minor things. Other than that, it's pimp. I need to take it down to Derek and Dave for a balance and alignment but that's about it.

I scared the shit out of the salesman on the test drive when I lit both tires up right in front of the dealership though :).

Congrats man. It doesn't have cutouts does it? I ask only because it's identical to a car someone I know near Akron had....

cutouts? plural? no. Not even a single cutout on it.

There's a few decent modded Regals/GP's floating around in a Ohio :). Just be carefull who you decide to play with :).

cutouts? plural? no. Not even a single cutout on it.

There's a few decent modded Regals/GP's floating around in a Ohio :). Just be carefull who you decide to play with :).

Oh, yea, you're right.....I'm used to talking exhaust with the Charger community (my dad's car).