Scammer on SVTperformance.com OWNED to the max - crazy awesome

spankis

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
  2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:(

I just saw it on there for a second... 43 pages 125,000 views... it's kinda lame now though... Nothing like page 1-10...

A lot seems to be people just saying "Hi I'm from *** forum I support you YAY".

cliff notes?

Really...the mods need to go through that mess and delete the 40 pages of people saying, "Dude, this is cool."

I read the first 24? or so pages (most of it)

Gives you a headache trying to peruse it quickly.

My notes.

#1. Guy got scammed for $400 in cell phones - paid via western union (idiot?)

#2. They find the scammer - has myspace and a dozen other accounts online with other forums, cell phone forums, car forums - etc (evidently, he's a multi-scammer)

#3. Of course, someone finds his personal information - from his SS# to address to multiple phone #'s, AIM name, etc (which they later hide - mods won't let it be posted) - but they keep the address up there

#4. Several people realize he lives right down the street from them.

#5. Someone pays a visit after taking pictures of the fella's house. Evidently, he knocks and talks to the guy. The scammer shows him the cell phone 'inventory' - they get pictures of him as well.

#6. More pictures of the guy's house...they find out there's a warrant issued for his arrest

#7. Cops and other avenues called...they find out the deputy sheriff lives like 3 doors down.

#8. The scammer begs the scammed to call off the dogs. Says tons of people are driving by in their mustangs and harassing him. Scammer also says it's his mother's house and not really his - etc

#9. (this one should be higher in the list). The guy signs online and they allow him to post around 5 times, before he's kicked off. To say the least, he's a very uneducated black male who acts ghetto and tough.

#10. Tons of text message conversations and AIM discussions are posted, which are quite funny and reinforce #9.

#11. A tracking # is posted via USPS for supposed delivery of the goods.

#12. 40 more pages of crap and I don't know how it ended