the dumb fuck with the sts z28 the plate starts with sts

slowbusa

is a dumb fuck that if i ever see mite get his teeth kicked in... u stupid fuck racing a 4 door toyota cam lowerd on 71 north right befor stringtown about hit me in the ass and then pass me half in my lane if ur going to drive like that learn to drive first...

and if anyone on here knows him tell what i said too and i was driving the red HHR

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i get banned for him drive like a retard... find butt he is still driving like a retard....when us guys on bikes play at least we are only doing where we are the only 1s in the area

You would get banned for making a threat, not because he was "driving like a retard". There are idiot drivers everywhere, and about the most you can do within the bounds of the law is complain about them.

You would get banned for making a threat, not because he was "driving like a retard". There are idiot drivers everywhere, and about the most you can do within the bounds of the law is complain about them.

look kid go somewhere does it mite if i get banned no but i do still come to the SPOTS

I'm sure the below makes sense, but I must need another cup of coffee to kick my brain into translation mode :p

if i get banned for him drive like a retard... find butt he is still driving like a retard....when us guys on bikes play at least we are only doing where we are the only 1s in the area

Who the fuck are you the ban police??

Did I ever say anything about wanting him banned? I told him what he did wrong, in hopes than an edit might take place. I hate seeing people get banned, especially people who have been here a while.

Who the fuck are you, the "I refuse to read things thoroughly" committee?

And yes, I really could not think of a better comeback.

mega, you have threaten another member.

k butt i tink dat cauz u see dat I twas drvin mai carr n dat u was not ther I tut u wuld undstnd I wuz ulmust hit n cuz u wer n I wuz der wuz a sts n stuff.

:(;):p

"Hey you're not my friend!"

"Me me me me me me me me, me me me me, me me me me me me me. I'm just playin wit chu kid."

"PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!"