Need snow?

ImUrOBGYN

:eek: Wow, we just got completely dumped on in Delaware. Car was filled with snow before I could even close the doors and hatch. I happened to be working outside; little sunny even. Saw a cloud looming, thought nothing of it. Then BAM! In as little as 5 minutes, everything had a snow white covering and it's continued to just come down. All flakes now, no snow BB's. Just checked weather.com and it looks like it's not over yet.

Possible late night romp in the 4x4? I hope it keeps coming. But it probably won't be enough to satisfy me.

Guest 78novaman
Just got done with a white out in gahanna. A quick not quite half inch in 10-15mins. I ran out into it and it was a fine snow/ice mix, completely different than the styrofoam balls we had this afternoon.

:confused: What part of Delaware? Probably up North? I'm on the southside. In between the 23 and where 42 starts.

lol right after i posted that i went to the gym and it was snowing like crazy! I retract my previous statement. I live just south of william st on the westside

Wow, I went into Meijer to pick up a couple of items. When I walked in, there wasn't any snow on the ground. 20 minutes later, I'm walking out to everything covered in snow...which was covering a sheet of ice everywhere.

I was having traction troubles even with 4WD and nearly new Nitto Terra Grapplers. I was doing better than anyone else I saw, but I was still having to watch the throttle a lot. Would have been fun had there not been a bunch of cars on the road. :(

snow?? just got back from a co. event at Dave and Busters in Hilliard and there's 1/4" to 1/2" of ice all over the roads. I barely made it onto the freeway. 30mph the whole way home. I saw a suburban drift sideways as they merged on the freeway....not changing lanes, but drifted completely sideways. I saw them panic as they turned their wheel to the right sharp enough that I could see them turn yet they still slid. Luckily they recovered. :eek:

Yea, wow, worst roads I've ever seen. I've only got 5 years in I guess, but WOW. Glad I wasn't in the Stealth....

My favorite was how roads would change from perfectly treated to BAM icy death as you crossed township/county borders.....not everybody can take care of their roads I guess.