2008 Dodge Challenger #43

99FLHRCI

I'd slap the bitch who buys it and then ruins it with the decals :thumbdown

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=260213483739

One of a kind. Only 2008 available in this color with a special graphics package. Sure would be nice to own. (The graphics can be seen in the last slide of the slideshow.)

i spotted a challenger on friday! (before you call BS, this was in sterling heights michigan (half hour away from auburn hills (home of chrysler HQ (home of my work too! (so i see chrysler crap all the time))))) okay enough parenthesis.

i was driving home from work and i came upon it, it had a brownish goldish color and it looked BADASS. it had manufacturers plates and was marked 'R2' or something in the window but some ugly ass steely wheels. it had some serious presence and i couldnt stop staring at it. I dont know if it was just because ive never seen one before or what but it was seriously sweet. i have some TERRIBLE cell phone pictures of it but no way to get them on the computer.

i spotted a challenger on friday! (before you call BS, this was in sterling heights michigan (half hour away from auburn hills (home of chrysler HQ (home of my work too! (so i see chrysler crap all the time))))) okay enough parenthesis.

i was driving home from work and i came upon it, it had a brownish goldish color and it looked BADASS. it had manufacturers plates and was marked 'R2' or something in the window but some ugly ass steely wheels. it had some serious presence and i couldnt stop staring at it. I dont know if it was just because ive never seen one before or what but it was seriously sweet. i have some TERRIBLE cell phone pictures of it but no way to get them on the computer.

Where do you work? I work in Aubrun Hills, live in Macomb, and I drive a lot of the newer Chrysler stuff home on the weekends. I just had a trip to AZ with the Challenger. They are pretty sweet (for a Mopar). The exterior gets a lot of looks, and they definitely got the sound out of the tailpipes right.

Where do you work? I work in Aubrun Hills, live in Macomb, and I drive a lot of the newer Chrysler stuff home on the weekends. I just had a trip to AZ with the Challenger. They are pretty sweet (for a Mopar). The exterior gets a lot of looks, and they definitely got the sound out of the tailpipes right.

I work at Umicore Automotive catalysts, its near the corner of walton and opdyke, and i saw the car on HALL road (not hayes, i mispoke). I live on hayes.