Third Shift Jobs?

Guest Hal

I would like something beginning at the earliest 8pm and I would like to be out 6-7, but those are flexible. I'm not even interested in a specific type of job. I'm a quick learner and am willing to work hard. I just spent too much time focusing on jobs and money. I neglected my school and just want something to get me through the next two years.

Edit: I can supply a resume and whatever else is needed. Just looking for entry level so I figured I might not need to list specific skill sets.

If you want a warehouse job I could prob get you in working for me 3rd shift at Market Day. 2 part time shifts, 10pm-2am and 2am-6am. Start at 11.00/hr and get 11.50 after 6 months. Its an easy job, just cold (freezer warehouse). Let me know, we need people soon.

If you want a warehouse job I could prob get you in working for me 3rd shift at Market Day. 2 part time shifts, 10pm-2am and 2am-6am. Start at 11.00/hr and get 11.50 after 6 months. Its an easy job, just cold (freezer warehouse). Let me know, we need people soon.

I worked here for 3 year very good place and like keith said its cold and very easy but you get used to the temp as I always wore shorts and a T shirt

And a big freezer suit that is provided

Where is this Market Day at?

You might want to try Tosoh here in grove city I think we might be looking for some people to run cnc machines, push button and walk away, like stealing money haha. Don't hold it to me though, probably be making ~15/hr after a year.

What are the hours there, and what does it start out at?