Garrett from Airquest Heating and Cooling FTMFW!!

Buck531

Awesome deal. My furnace died on me late last night. Around 10 pm or so. Garrett sent me a PM at 10:46 pm last night about something a few months back about my garage heater. I PM'd him back at 11:00 and he called me then as I told him to :).

Set up a service call today and I was pretty much going to be set on getting a new furnace because the one that was in the house was from '88. Ugh. effiency was gone out the window.

So Garrett and the VP come out to my house. Say it'll cost roughly X amount to fix it. Then says for a few more bucks I could just get a new furnace.

Done.

40 minutes later I had a guy at the house installing a new Amana furnace. at 6:00 he was out the door and I have a bad ass new furnace. They cut me a HUGE deal on it since I (we) are on CR. 1 year parts/labor on the new furnace and a 10 year parts. I can tell a difference already in the heating and how it doesn't kick on as much and the heat is MUCH hotter than my old junker.

That and he's going to cut me another deal in the future (didn't want to say it on here.. if you want me to Garrett I can :)).

• 2 weeks later...