situation with a CR member

88lx5oh

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude that was a great deal you gave him. It was an oral and written contract. I feel bad the you were taken advantage of. I have never made a deal in my life that I haven't lived up to, so I have no respect for this guy.

do what you have to, but my advice would be to consult an attorney before doing anything. You want to cover your ass. Any attorneys on here for some well deserved pro bono work?

He wasnt in for theft.. according to what he had to say at least.

There were threads on here about it. I can't find them though. I'm pretty sure he and some other people (including his teacher if I'm not mistaken) were busted for some big theft ring. It was a while ago, so my memory isn't so good. Most of you remember me from back then. Yeah, not too many memories/brain cells left from back then.

If I remember correctly he was busted in some computer equipment theft ring. Did some time in the slammer.

Didn't take long for old habits to come back ;)

I always thought the dude was shady as hell. I hope Hoblick is in the clear and I hope if Nick did use him to tear apart a stolen car, he goes back to jail for a lot longer.

Guest Removed
..... These storys don't match what I was told in the parking lot. so the m3 was not wrecked?

the one he swapped everything into was wrecked! ;)

for some reason i think his old habits came back around!

If you have nothing legal to stand on, it IS in YOUR garage.

Make it a Roller, load all the stuff into the car, and push it out of your Garage.

Then, call the Police to have it towed.

Granted, you are out the $$$ for the use of your Garage, but, at least the car will be out of your hands.

KillJoy

+1 on taking advantage of your generosity, thats some fucked up shit. Guys like this fall into the category of "lowest of the low"... BTW I'm still wanting that phone he's trying to buy!!! First in line my ass, the motherfucker can't even pay rent.

Guest Removed
If you have nothing legal to stand on, it IS in YOUR garage.

Make it a Roller, load all the stuff into the car, and push it out of your Garage.

Then, call the Police to have it towed.

Granted, you are out the $$$ for the use of your Garage, but, at least the car will be out of your hands.

KillJoy

read the complete first page. did you see where it was been towed? with a cop right behind it?