situation with a CR member

88lx5oh

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to high school with him and sold some stuff and bought a few things from him....kinda hope they arent stolen....he was always a nice guy never really thought he would do that

I met him at Whempy's, always got the same impression, a nice guy. Was kinda shocked when I heard this.

Whoa......

This is sad to think someone on CR who's a well known member would do something like this. Putting another CR Member at risk. I wondered why he did not just do it at his moms

well known not in the good way thorne, i think you might have still been absent when he got in trouble last time

well known not in the good way thorne, i think you might have still been absent when he got in trouble last time

I had talked to him about it before and he seemed remoseful and I actualy emphathized with him because of how he brought it forward, He talked about being a cast out in school and fitting in by doing these things. I felt that way in school for sure.

Yeah I was still on my little vacation from CR.

ARREST INFORMATION Arrest Bond Changed on Case: Action Code: REC STOLEN PROPERTY Arrest Date: 02/23/2008 Custody Location: MAIN JAIL FCCC1 Arrest # Type: SLATE Number: 085587 Bond Status: ACTIVE Status Date: 02/25/2008 Okay to Apply: No Bond Type: C/S BOND Bond Amount: 25045 Comments: TYACK

25G dang.