Any good traffic attorneys in Cols?

Zecho

I got a 79 in a 65 speeding ticket on 4/22 by OHP on 270. $140 fine & 2 points. I went to court today by myself and for a guilty plea I got it reduced to a 69 in a 65, NO POINTS, & a fine of $35 plus $85 for court costs. So I achieved a lower cost & no points. Not bad. Hopefully now I don't have to worry about my insurance goin up. Total of $125 including parking. So, I saved $15 & 2 points. Wish it wouldn't of happened in the first place but I am human and make mistakes.

I got a 79 in a 65 speeding ticket on 4/22 by OHP on 270. $140 fine & 2 points. I went to court today by myself and for a guilty plea I got it reduced to a 69 in a 65, NO POINTS, & a fine of $35 plus $85 for court costs. So I achieved a lower cost & no points. Not bad. Hopefully now I don't have to worry about my insurance goin up. Total of $125 including parking. So, I saved $15 & 2 points. Wish it wouldn't of happened in the first place but I am human and make mistakes.

Nice work getting it reduced.

Thanks!!! So it pays to go to court & try and fight it instead of just sending in a payment and taking the wrath. So, go in & try to contest it like I did. Its worth a shot. 50/50 are pretty good odds.

if you were indeed speeding I dont see the outrage you have nor calling it a speed trap

my thoughts exactly.

how does getting stopped for 54 in a 35 constitute a speed trap? thats like saying "i got stopped doing 100 in a school zone. GOD DAMN SPEED TRAP!!!!!!11"