Tire wont come off

1qwk767

04 Trailblazer LS

doing pads and rotors

took the 6lugs off the front wheel and the wheel will not come off... I tried kicking it hitting it with a hammer and nothing even tried dropping the blazer down fast/hard to possibly budge the wheel and nothing, need to do these brakes tonight!!!!!!

4wd truck, 4 low, long chain.

Well... I guess you want to drive this again... Get a bigger hammer and keep at it! can you get a pry bar behind the wheel spokes? Maybe try tapping it from behind or tieing a rope to it and pulling on it some? You could probably get better leverage this way.

I've had to spray PB blaster into the wheel area before to get them loose. Its amazing the difference it makes on things like that. I was once bashing the tire on my corolla with a sledge and couldn't get the wheel off. Sprayed it and it popped off in a couple hits with my 2.5lb hammer.

I agree with loosing the lugs a bit and driving it also. That could work quite well. Just don't loosen them more than a few turns or you'll mess up the studs when the tire pops loose.

Evan