Indoor paint ball

Guest Removed

pbreview.com says "Seek-N-Destroy" in Xenia is the closest field (indoor)

there aren't many around anymore. Splatterdome closed some time ago to allow for expansion of their online sales.

http://www.seekanddestroypaintball.com/

If you browse the field section on there, I'm sure you'll find more.

pbreview.com says "Seek-N-Destroy" in Xenia is the closest field (indoor)

there aren't many around anymore. Splatterdome closed some time ago to allow for expansion of their online sales.

http://www.seekanddestroypaintball.com/

If you browse the field section on there, I'm sure you'll find more.

I recomend S&D, i have played there and few times and its a nice place with decent equipment. I have played a few tounaments there and their home team/refs are really good guys. Let me know if your going i may cruise on down to play

CO closed their indoor field due to a new law stating that no firearm can be discharged within city limits and that included paintball markers. Or so it was explained to me by a few of their employees.

I recomend S&D, i have played there and few times and its a nice place with decent equipment. I have played a few tounaments there and their home team/refs are really good guys. Let me know if your going i may cruise on down to play

CO closed their indoor field due to a new law stating that no firearm can be discharged within city limits and that included paintball markers. Or so it was explained to me by a few of their employees.

hm, they always told me they needed the space for paintball discounters. I wouldn't be surprised if it were both. I wouldn't mind going to play with a few CR people.

Guest Removed
well id like to go this weekend. saturday or so. whole idea started by wanting to tkae a friend (female) cause she was talking shit about how she would fuck me up! which is major bs.i remember a place way back when up off morse road. but you had to bring your own guns and whatnot! anywhere local to go buy this stuff on the cheap?

well id like to go this weekend. saturday or so. whole idea started by wanting to tkae a friend (female) cause she was talking shit about how she would fuck me up! which is major bs.i remember a place way back when up off morse road. but you had to bring your own guns and whatnot! anywhere local to go buy this stuff on the cheap?

Craigslist or Paintball Discounters on Silver Dr. Tippmann's are the best, reliabilty and quality wise. Nearly bulletproof.

Guest Removed
What are you going to do if she actually fucks you up?

she wont. i own the tuck and roll and shoot ;)

she cant hit a moving target :)

Craigslist or Paintball Discounters on Silver Dr. Tippmann's are the best, reliabilty and quality wise. Nearly bulletproof.

i had a badass tip back in the day. i got rid of it when kyle was 2 and shot me with it.(he didnt know better)

what was that place that you used to have it but just ended up hosting raves every other night instead?

was over at graceland I think, a long time ago

Ah, I remember the place! It had a bunch of figure outlines as the logo...paintball gallery or zone or something

If you are all renting, I suggest going as a group or most of you will get completely raped at S&D and it will turn out to be no fun. I wish I still had my gun though. Had a DM4 w/ a virtue board shooting 30+BPS. But I would suggest hitting up splatter park when they reopen, or look into when the next Big Game is out there. Lots of fun. They average over over 1000 people at each event and they just split the teams up evenly and give you various missions throughout the day to accomplish.

I'll agree with you there...Fran Bar does too, it's frickin' dangerous playing there.

S Parks puts too many people on one course. No exaggeration, the capture the flag battle we played was like 20 on 20. Paintballs were coming from EVERYWHERE. The course was far too small for the amount of people they crammed on there. I finally said F this and stopped. It was painful and dreadful.

I have seen a few big basements but how big of a basement do you have lol.

Big enough we could have some fun. In the ballpark of 1400sq ft. 9ft ceilings. We could make forts and shit. Or just a giant maze. Hmmmm....... I'm going to try running this past her tonight.