Spring '08 list of participants - Updated weekly

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it for the SM spots, they're all gone. There's only five spots left now, then we're maxed out.

Wow. I don't think this has happened before. All spots are going to be filled before the day of the event? Holy shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just in hear to confirm darkformula on taking the place of gto1's spot at the track rental. ill might be bringing a couple other ss's to watch and everything. sound slike a great time, theres nothing this organized in cleveland

i have to stop by iron pony and get a helmet too, ive been sneeking into dragway 42 without one running 13s

isnt there some kind of cookout sign-up or something too.. wheres that forum thread located?

just in hear to confirm darkformula on taking the place of gto1's spot at the track rental. ill might be bringing a couple other ss's to watch and everything. sound slike a great time, theres nothing this organized in cleveland

i have to stop by iron pony and get a helmet too, ive been sneeking into dragway 42 without one running 13s

isnt there some kind of cookout sign-up or something too.. wheres that forum thread located?

PM me your name, email, address, car.